$63
$90
$125
$82
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$109
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,059 results
All reviewsfront deskwaffleswaffle makerlas colinasbathroom doorbusiness tripbreakfast barhot breakfastthe shuttle drivercomfortable staydefinitely stay here againgreat place to stayfree breakfastbooked this hotelbed was comfortablevery nice hoteldfw airport
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I travel to Dallas for a Expo or any powerlifting meet I stay at this hotel the staff is extremely helpful & freindly. The breakfast has even gotten better since my last stay. The only complaint I kinda have is the ac unit only went down 66, which is OK and probably plenty cool for most. I would prefer 63 to 65. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again when traveling to Dallas

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

joe308,
Thank you for your amazing 5 star review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you enjoy our hotel time and time again. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

I really loved this place. The people were friendly and very helpful. It was easy in and out. We went for a conference and enjoyed the three days there. The breakfast was great. Had a super time would say a great place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

cmcgee2014,
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted you enjoyed our helpful and friendly staff and we were able to assist in a seamless experience while you were in town for a conference. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Dallas Irving area.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed with the hotel. The rooms were clean and spacious. They have wonderful shower pressure. And the complimentary breakfast was fantastic. Janet, the women who set out the wonderful breakfast was great. Anything you needed, she would get it. She really went above and beyond. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Frank I,
Thank you for your great 5 Star review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make every guest's experience memorable- and are excited you recognized that. Janet is a great asset to our team, and we appreciate the kind words about her. We look forward to seeing you again and will have another impressive room, and wonderful breakfast experience waiting.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

The La s colinas hotel Irving is a is far more better than some others in irving when you look for amenities it does not state they have a pool i don't think but it is always better to call ahead to find out if somewhere has what you are looking for the staff is always egar to help you starting from the front desk Denise,Michelle,Samatha,Melissa, then there is Heidi,Keith,Tim,there are so many helpful employees i am not forgetting them just too many to name

Room Tip: I have stayed on first,and 3rd floor no complaints
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Mary G
Alysia S, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Dallas/Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Mary G, Thank you for your amazing review. It warms my heart knowing that so many members of our team made your experience great, and were the helping hands you needed. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Dallas Irving area.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

As soon as we arrived & I entered the hotel i was greeted by Alexis. SHE WAS VERY HELPFUL. Since we arrived early beacuase i had a business appointment SHE GAVE MY FAMILY THE ROOM. SHE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE of the manager's get together at 5;00 pm & breakfast starts at 6:00 am. THE EVENING MEAL WAS OK. IT WAS TASTY but not exactly what I expected. THE BREAKFASt was good and tasty and the area was clean. I had to remind the lady in charge that the the milk container needed refilling otherwise IT WAS VERY GOOD BREAKFAST.
The pool looked very inviting and the water was very crystal clear. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A POOL SO INVITING.
Also one of the maids was very helpful with a problem I had. The rooms are very clean and the shower was exactly what I needed since I am handicap.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank 521arturoa

521arturoa,
While we thank you for the amazing review, We regret that it is not for our location. Unfortunately we do not have a pool or evening managers get together. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay at this sister Wingate property and hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide a great 5 star experience for you as well.