“staff”

Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
FLORESVILLE
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was my first time at a Wyndham site. I usually stay at La Quinta, but this place put them(La Quinta) to shame. Room, reception,breakfast and overall appearance was great. I will be staying at Wyndham on my next trip to Dallas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Joseph M, Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we are happy to know your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable, we always try to go above and beyond guest expectations to create an enjoyable experience for each and every one of our guests. We will continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-751-1031.

Gun Barrel City, Texas
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I reserved 11 rooms for my daughter's wedding for family and friends. The hotel was very clean and personnel were very friendly and accommodating. The hot breakfast was well likened by all
the guests. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my family or friends. I will definitely stay there again if needed. The price was great.

Room Tip: This was no pool which was fine with us at this time of year.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had a great stay and had absolutely no complaints. Everyone in the staff was very friendly, breakfast was good and you can't beat the fact that have a happy hour every night Mon-thurs and the night I was down there the first keg was done and they were rolling in a second. Hotel was also very clean and the king bed was super comfortable. AAAAA++

• Stayed November 2012