“Stay at the Wingate by Wyndham”

Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The room was great. I had a King size bed which was AMAZING. It's located very close to the interstate. Food and shopping very close as well. The breakfast is very good. Not just the regular muffin and bagels. Hot breakfast. The only thing I didn't like was the water pressure in the shower. I almost didn't have a water pressure for the first 5 minutes of my shower. Then it picked up. It wasn't a deal breaker for me but just an FYI.

Toni

Room Tip: I for sure recommend the King
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Joseph M, Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-751-1031.

Joseph Mahop
AGM
Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas
MOSCOW
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I had a very pleasant stay. My only observations that could use some attention would be:
1.) The bottom of the bathroom door (interior) needs attention
2.) The towel rack above the toilet is rusty
3.) The shower head was too low and I am only 5' 10"

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business