“My 3rd stay at this hotel!”

Wingate By Wyndham Dallas / Las Colinas
Ranked #12 of 77 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel has become my #1 place to stay every time I'm in or near Irving, TX. The staff are always friendly and welcoming, the rooms are beautiful and spacious, beds are very comfortable, free internet, free delicious breakfast, fridge and microwave in every room, and they even have a free shuttle to and from the airport!! Rates are VERY reasonable. I'd actually rather stay here than the Hilton Anatole!

The ONLY inconvenience that I can come up with is that the only ice machine is on the main floor - there isn't one on the 2nd and 3rd floors - but it's right near the elevator.

I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Joseph M, Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Dallas / Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we are happy to know your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable, we always try to go above and beyond guest expectations to create an enjoyable experience for each and every one of our guests. We will continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-751-1031.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel on many visits. The staff is friendly and remembers me so Check-In is a quick process. Hot Breakfast is a huge plus. Rooms are clean and spacious. I've mentioned this before, but Neutrogena soap in the bathroom is great. I usually hate hotel soap, but with this one I don't have to carry my own. The TV's are 42-inch. Overall, I highly recommend this place to all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The counter staff and welcome was great!
The room was clean. The matress was one of worst I have ever slept on.
My head got lost in the pillows. Nice if you love extra soft pillows.
The microwave and refrigerator was clean and both worked.
The continental breakfast was a definite plus.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest:

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-751-1031.

A Wyndham traveler
ALBUQUERQUE
Reviewed November 1, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was my first business trip to the Dallas-Fort Worth area and I searched for reasonably priced hotels close to the office. It was conveniently located close to the airport, and was staffed with competent, friendly employees, even at 11 pm when I arrived to check in. The breakfast buffet was very nice with good variety. The rooms were clean, contemporarily decorated, and had extra features such as a microwave and refrigerator. I will definitely stay here again during my next trip!