“Great place great price”

Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas
Ranked #8 of 77 Hotels in Irving
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great place great price”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I will stay here again for sure! Clean, comfortable, and great staff. Good breakfast. Easy and fast check in. Close to airport. Retail and restaurants in close proximity. All the necessities for a pleasant business trip in one place. The value is making me rethink my itineraries dog future trips so I can stay at Wingate versus more expensive competitor!

• Stayed September 2012
Joseph M, Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Our Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

As a valued guest, your feedback is very important to us and we are happy to know your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable; we always try to go above and beyond guest expectation to create an enjoyable experience for each and every one of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We look forward to be of service to you in the Future!

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 972-751-1031.

Wingate by Wyndham Las Colinas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
new haven
Reviewed September 18, 2012

being a business travelr, I have stayed at several of the hotels in Las Colinas, and in my opinion the Wyndham offers the best bang for your buck. It is very reasonably priced for what they offer. The staff is excellent. For this level of a hotel, they have a beautifully decorated with sitting areas and a bar. They also have a big outside courtyard with sitting areas as well. The rooms are well kept with granite baths & tiled floors. My suite also had a blacony w sliders which was nice. I did order room service once and wasnt thrilled w my choice, but they do host a huge breakfast buffet every morning. The food there was excellent. This hotel is steps ahead of the others in it's price range within the area. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There is nothing to add here. The room amenities were perfectly acceptable..
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest

As a valued guest, your feedback is very important to us and we are happy to know your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable; we always try to go above and beyond guest expectation to create an enjoyable experience for each and every one of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to be of service to you in the Future!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel twice in the last month and I will surely be back. From the front desk to housekeeping everyone went above and beyond to make my stay the best it could be. I especially enjoyed getting to know the GM Felix. He went out of his way to greet me and he always remembered my name. As a female who travels alone and often for business it sure it nice to have a place to go that I feel not only safe but also welcome.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms and both were perfectly wonderful.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great place and a very convenient place to stay. Lot's of near by eateries. Easy access to 114 so you can head any direction yon need to.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Felix H, General Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments on TripAdvisor. We are truly pleased that you were able to find our location both convenient and ideal. I hope you were able to enjoy the large variety of restaurants and venues that the Las Colinas area has to offer. Just remember next time you visit our hotel, to enjoy our free hot and healthy breakfast buffet. We hope to see you many more times and wish you safe travels.
Saginaw, Texas
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Nice large rooms, bathrooms a little outdated, but clean. Staff very friendly and informative - nice to have evening appetizers / wine / beer, and breakfast looked wonderful. Stayed there due to remodeling at home, so it was close to work and a great location near good restaurants. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Felix H, General Manager at Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback via TripAdvisor. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us while your home was being remodeled. I hope your home renovation was a success. We are currently refreshing our bathroom experience in a continued effort to keep our guests happy. We hope that the next time you need a temporary home away from home you will once again allow us to be your hotel of choice.
TULSA
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Our stay at the Wingate by Wyndham in the Los Colinas area (Irving, Tx.) was a good experience. We were in town for a wedding and they seemed to accomodate everyone pretty well. Nice area, nice and quiet...not alot of traffic speeding through constantly. Nice rooms, comfy bed, flat screen TV's, and wi-fi.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for giving us your valuable feedback via TripAdvisor. We are pleased that you and the rest of your wedding party enjoyed your stay while in the Las Colinas Area. Our entire team was excited that you chose our Wingate Las Colinas hotel for your special event. Please help spread the word and tell your friends and family that travel to the DFW area about your great experience. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will once again be our guest.
Southeast Texas
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Overall this is a very clean, very nice hotel, but with only a 2 hour notice I was informed there would be NO WATER AT ALL in the hotel for the entire day. I was in Dallas to see a muscle specialist, so warm water was very important to me!! The water was not restored at the time the hotel said it would be, so for 12 hours- the entire day- there was no way to use the bathroom, brush your teeth, or take a bath at all. I would have appreciated being informed at the time I reserved the room (which was just the day before my stay) and was not told. Otherwise the rooms were clean, but a little noisy, staff friendly, but obviously guests were kept in the dark about this shut-off, and then it didn't go as planned so the water was not restored when we were told it would be.. 3 hours after we were told it would be turned on it was restored. But really who wants to be in a room for 12 hours after having a medical procedure done and NOT be able to even go to the bathroom or take a bath there???

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent visit to our hotel. First I would like to offer my sincere apology for the inconvenience the water outage caused while being our guest. I can certainly empathize with your situation and the importance of having hot water for your therapy. Although we made every effort to inform each guest of the emergency water leak repair, it appears that we missed one. Unfortunately our estimated time of repair did take an extra 2 hours to complete which does seem like forever, due to the nature of the problem. All repair work was completed and hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.