$94
$163
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$99
$95
$98
Hyatt.com
$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
1,662 results
All reviewsgolf coursefamily poolvilla roomtennis courtssports clubpool servicegreat resortthe main hotelspa treatmentsbyron nelsonlas colinasbeautiful propertygolf tournamentfitness facilityin room dininglobby barroom service
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I appreciate the effort from the facility when it pertained to the in room dining and pool staff . I should preface with facts that my family and I frequent four seasons , namely the one in Las Vegas. We checked into the Las Collinas location for one night arriving at about 2:30 pm. Upon checking in we were told that the casita we picked would not have water the next day because of some plumbing issue. The young lady told us that the only thing she could do was to upgrade us at our cost. No big deal but what if we didn't want to pay and retain the room we procured or something equal. The young lady basically gave us no choice but to come out of pocket. Other four seasons have ALWAYS given us equal or greater at no expense to us. Anyhow we lived with it. The most annoying part of our experience was the valet at this location. We were ending our annual family west coast trip with this four seasons being our last stop from California. We had car problems on the way back so we ended up having to rent a van to finish our trip. We left our rental at valet after checking in. My kids and I decided to go to the pool but left out bathing suits in the car so my husband said he would go and get them. While at the valet he was basically put on the back burner for what felt like an hour because he said other cars were pulling up that were of higher status than our mini van. My husband basically had to ask 3 different valet drivers to get the van so that he could get the swim wear. It would of been okay if they were busy but my husband told me that he over heard one of the valet attendants complain about having to get the mini van for him. So all in all we can't completely discount the service but we should highlite the bad as well. Maybe it was just us but we consider ourselves patrons of the Four Season Brand and this review deserved an average rating.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FourSeasonsResDallas, Front Office Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear jrromiyio,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for your recent experience at our Resort. We appreciate your feedback and take our guests' comments very seriously. I have shared this review with the affected departments as a coaching opportunity to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Our primary goal is to deliver the 5 star experience we are known for to each and every guest on every visit. Please feel free to contact me at the address below if you would like to discuss your experience further.

Ian Williams
Director of Rooms
ian.williams@fourseasons.com

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful, elegantly appointed rooms, delicious AM buffet, gracious staff. Great conference and meeting spaces. Tennis, fitness, swimming and golf facilities a pleasure to use. I would be delighted to return here for business or personal travel anytime.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2017

I received numerous bites while sleeping in bed. I was completely unsatisfied with the explanation that I received. I was there for a conference- medical conference- and they assumed that I received the bites while I was around other people. I was wearing pants and a shirt and there is no way possible that could have occurred.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Repeated stays at Four Season Las Colinas have all been very, very good. We use this hotel for business and pleasure, and it never disappoints. If you're in the DFW Metroplex but want to avoid the congestion of downtown Ft Worth or Dallas you should consider this property as it provides wonderful options for work and relaxation in a beautiful and peaceful atmosphere.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Was in town for a conference, stayed at the hotel. Had a few minor problems with the room and the hotel staff quickly and completely extended a solution. Very pleased with all staff I dealt with from bar, bell services, valet and registration

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business