“Great for families”

Ranked #2 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Louisiana
“Great for families”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I loved the resort. The restaurant was great as were the pools. I only wish there were more to do for kids when raining. Our daughter loved the family pool and small beach and the pool service was great. The food at Cafe on the Green was creative and fun.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
Eagle, Idaho, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2014

From the moment you walk in you are met by beautiful flowers and the shiny marble entry. I was a bit disappointed that my room was not ready when I checked in at 2pm but the delay was only 40 minutes. I had been attempting to get into Dallas fore 2 days (air flight delays) so I know I did not look my best. Was not happy that the receptionist's first comment was "how can I help you sir" I am not a sir nor have I ever been mistaken for a man in the past. The view from my golf course view room was very lovely but I was more impressed by walking the grounds.

Room Tip: I prefer the golf course view. You may hear folks in the pool if you have the windows open but if t...
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The pool is the best, the dining was fantastic, was nice not to get back into Dallas traffic, even for meals, and just stay at the hotel! This is rare for us, we never eat at the hotels. We where pooped from week of drives so it was nice to know we could just stay at our 4 seasons compound!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear MonikaVendl,
We sincerely appreciate the kind review about your recent stay at Four Seasons Dallas! Isn't it the best feeling in the world to disconnect and not have to drive anywhere?! Glad you were able to just relax and enjoy quality time with your loved one. We hope to welcome you back soon. Let us know how we can assist you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel/resort does not have anything to offer in the way of charm but it is top notch on amenities and service. Every single staff member we met was friendly and eager to help in whatever way possible. The room was super clean and showed no signs of wear or age - though I don't believe it was brand new. The room was returned to immaculate condition every time we left.

The only hitch was a restaurant charge that mysteriously showed up on our bill even though we never went to the restaurant. The hotel promptly removed the charge when I called.

Room Tip: The rooms on the Western end of the North side overlook nothing. If view is important try to get a r...
Dear DW752013,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at Four Seasons Dallas. We sincerely appreciate learning through your experience with us. My sincerest apologies for the "mystery charge" and I'm glad that it was removed immediately. Your comments about the staff service were wonderful and it is always our pleasure to serve you. Please let us know how we can assist you with your next stay. We'll look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Wife and I stayed here for a mini staycation. Very nice hotel if a little outdated. Service was top notch. The room itself was nicely appointed, overlooked the golf course and had a pretty decent view. This property is not in Dallas per se, but in the suburb of Irving. The surrounding neighborhood is nothing special, so don't expect to walk anywhere. Dallas is a 20+ minute drive away. Room service breakfast was fantastic and not overly expensive. The pool area is nice but a little noisy with many kids (no separate kids area). Wife used the spa services and was pleased. Did not play golf, but it is a PGA course (Byron Nelson Classic is played here) so I imagine it is great. The best part of the stay was really the Cafe on the Green restaurant. Dinner was phenomenal, one of the best steaks I've ever had (and I've been in Texas for 15 years). Sunday brunch buffet was also a thing of beauty. Although quite pricey at $50 per person, it was worth it. I might go back again just for brunch.

Room Tip: Get a fairway view room with a balcony.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Clay B,
First of all, love your profile pic. Second, thank you for choosing to stay with us for a getaway with your wife. We appreciate that, and sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback about your experience. I think our Chef is most excited about your comment regarding the steak you had in Cafe on the Green. It brought smiles to all the staff! I'm sorry you had a noisy pool experience. We do have a family pool on the north side of the property and encourage families to take their kiddos to that pool. Also, just an FYI, we have an adult only pool just above the Spa if you want a very quiet experience the next time you visit.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to welcome you and your wife back soon!

Warmest regards,
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This hotel is beautiful and the service is impeccable. I had a gorgeous corner room with a view over the golf course and the high rises in the background. I have to say that the deep wonderful bathtubs in Four Seasons Hotels are my idea of heaven - and there was so much more going on to pamper me and our participants. The pool area is great, the meeting space so well appointed and the staff is very attentive. I'm looking forward to our next meeting at Four Seasons in November in Las Vegas.

Room Tip: The corner rooms have a bigger balcony and a lot of privacy.
Dear Teresa M,
Hello there and thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Resort! I am so happy to hear that you had a memorable experience during your stay. And I do agree with you...there's nothing like a fantastic deep soaking tub to relax in. Glad you enjoyed it and were able to relax during your meetings on site. I hope that Vegas treats you well, and please don't hesitate to ask if we can do anything for you in the future. Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Dallas!

Dallas, TX
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family stayed at the Four Seasons for a little staycation. I can’t say enough about how awesome this place is. Even though we are local, it felt like we were away on vacation.

We stayed in a villa room near the family pool. The room was spacious, clean, and had an awesome view of the fairways. The location was great for us since we were staying there with our toddler and spent a lot of time at the pool. The family pool was great. There is a small pool for the little ones and a larger sprawling one. The service at the pool was attentive and friendly. We were there on a Friday night and they were having a 'dive in' movie and a family friendly buffet dinner. It was a nice atmosphere.

We also spent some time in the spa. I think the Spa at the Four Seasons is the absolute best in Dallas.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Kimberly Z,
Thanks for the awesome review of our Resort during your most recent stay. We appreciate you choosing Four Seasons Dallas for your family's staycation, and value your feedback. Hopefully your toddler enjoyed the dive in movie as much as we do! Your comment about the Spa was fantastic to read. It has the staff grinning from ear to ear. So, thank you for that...

Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help you with your next family getaway! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,
vail.tolbert@fourseasons.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Downtown Dallas
Downtown Fort Worth
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
#7 of 111 in Fort Worth

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!