Stayed here for 4 nights at the start of our tour in the USA. Arrived on the Saturday of the weekend of July 4th celebrations and hotel was very busy with family groups, by the following lunchtime it was far quieter. Having booked a fairway room we were assigned room 393, unfortunately this was sited over the air conditioning units which made using the balcony impossible due to the noise. However the hotel were very accommodating and moved us the following day to a garden villa with direct access to the resort pool which was just perfect as we were a family group.
The gym facilities were unbelievably good and we made good use of them. Food in Bar 19 was also of a good quality.
We discovered towards the side of the hotel (literally a short walk across the road) an excellent Tom Thumb supermarket which also housed a Starbucks - very handy if you did not want a full hotel breakfast. Also a great FroYo bar.
A great stay and a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we are the premier destination resort in Texas, with a dedicated staff and gracious services that exude the relaxed warmth of a private country club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Four Seasons Irving
- Four Seasons Las Colinas
- Irving Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Irving