“Excellent for business”

Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Ranked #1 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I organized and attended a business function here in June 2012. The staff was very accommodating, and they helped us out in all the ways a good hotel should. I was missing highlighters and a stapler - they provided in seconds. We had problems with our technology - they had someone in there to help at a moment's notice. I basically didn't leave the facilities for about a week, between prepping and working, and it wasn't that bad at all. Only my waistline complained -- because the resort food was so good and I was 2 months pregnant, so I ate way too much! All of our guests stayed in differing rooms, from cabana suites to normal rooms. They all had good accommodations. I would highly recommend this resort for working functions - they go above and beyond to help out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank joesgirl1230
Write a ReviewReviews (1,492)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great rooms, great course, excellent service and food. Went for meetings and the buffet food was as good as I've had, the small bar area was fun and the restaurant very good for lunch. Guest rooms was large, quiet and comfortable.

Room Tip: It's a long walk from the elevator but if you get a room at the end of the building the balcony...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jack M
FourSeasonsDallas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Jack M,
Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience at our Resort. Our conference planning and banquets staff will be delighted to hear that their service exceeded your expectations. We'll look forward to seeing you back at the hotel soon.

Vail Tolbert
Director of Public Relations

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel thinks of everything. You will forget you are in the big city of Dallas. it is especially great in the summer when you can use one of the beautiful pools. We really enjoy the mexican restaurant across the stereet Via Real. The food is incredible and you can walk to it from the hotel.

Room Tip: We love staying out in the Villas by the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CKMmom

Dear CKMmom,
It was so great to read your kind words in your reivew of our Resort. Thank you so much! I think you captured it perfectly by saying "you will forget you are in the big city of Dallas." We hope everyone feels that way. Have a wonderful week and please let us know when you plan another visit.

Vail Tolbert
Director of Public Relations

Reviewed March 13, 2013

After all these years they still are the same in excellent service, beautiful golf course, and great food. The hotel is big compared to other Four Seasons as it has a main Tower and well as Villas area. It's wonderful for families too with a fun swimming pool area. I do love this property!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank lulu90
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here as a result of a work function. It was a fantastic stay and a great balance between work and fun. We used the conference facilities during the day for 2 days and then enjoyed the sports bar and surrounding restaurants at night for some fun. The spa ROCKS! If you enjoy getting pampered, the Four Seasons Dallas is the perfect place for you. The food, drinks and service here are top notch. Our group received a great room rate as a result of our conference so it was well worth it. GREAT GREAT PLACE!

Room Tip: The workout facility is a brief walk OUTSIDE from the main hotel lobby so be prepared. The lobby ba...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pcdgkws
Reviewed March 1, 2013

When I think of a Four Seasons hotel, I think of a building of architectural merit, stellar service, great food and sumptuous surroundings. Whilst the staff were friendly and helpful, the buildings themselves were pretty average, even a little tired, and the food was very poor. Granted, that the hotel does have some great sports facilities and, I guess, exists for the golf course that sits around it. Perhaps my problem is that I did not play golf during my stay.
I was at the hotel for a company conference, so maybe my expectations should have been lower, but a hotel of this standing should at the very least be able to serve a hot breakfast. Across two breakfasts, two lunches and a dinner, I never really experienced any hot food. What should have been hot was at best tepid and the quality of the food was basic.
The bedroom was OK, spacious and well appointed, but completely lacked the Four Seasons sparkle.
The conference facilities were very comprehensive and I can see why the hotel was chosen for the company event - great conference facilities, a golf course and close to the airport (and consequently in the middle of nowhere!). But, unless you want to step out of your hotel onto a golf course, I would be very disappointed by this Four Seasons (more like 3 Seasons!) and would suggest you spend your Four Seasons level of money somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JSM8
Reviewed March 1, 2013

First class all the way. Our room was amazing. Loved the deep bathtub. Room service was great. The pool was great as well as the staff who would not let us lift a finger. The spa was wonderful and very relaxing. Did not feel rushed, they had alot to offer. They had a great place for large corporate gathering and meetings. There was plenty to do at the hotel for the ladies while the men were in the meetings. I hated to leave....can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Sherry B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Oak Lawn
Downtown Dallas
Omni Dallas Hotel
Omni Dallas Hotel
#4 of 207 in Dallas

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!