“Lots of show for lots of dough”

Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas
Ranked #1 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed here three times. Each time for a company event. Each time I come away less impressed than before. The service at the front desk and in the restaurants are average. I am almost treated like they are the guests and I am the hired help. There is an air of arrogance among the staff that I find less than inviting. I would not stay here if I were paying the tab. The rooms are nice, a bit over done. They spend a lot of time coming in and out of the room to clean, turn down, arrange my closet, whatever. The internet connection is slow and kicks you out often. The golf course is over rated for what it is.

Overall, I would not go here accept for business and someone else is paying.

Room Tip: None. The rooms are scattered all over the place. Wear sneakers to make the long hikes.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
P_Pollak, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Ross M,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I appreciate and value your feedback as I use it to adjust and seek constant improvements.

Please accept my apologies for the less than perfect experience you've had. I am sorry to read that we don't seem to be able to provide the right level of service, value and that the product and layout is not what suits your needs. We work hard at training our staff to be extremely service oriented and I will certainly use your feedback to improve on it.

I thank you again for your feedback and I remain available should you need anything in the future as I would be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Patrick Pollak
Resort Manager
patrick.pollak@fourseasons.com

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas

Reviewed February 14, 2013

What a hotel!!!Everything was so Perfect,everybody was so nice with us.From the moment I checked in I felt myself so cared.I was given a room with a connected door,and as my husband and me are very sensitive to all sort of noises,I asked to be moved to another room.Mr Benson,the front desk manager followed us to the other room and checked by himself if everything was good for us.He was extremely nice.Ben,one of the doormen/bell captain gave us tips of restaurants,by the way,Hard 8,was amazing!!The day before yesterday was raining,and as soon I put my foot out of the hotel somebody offered me an umbrella!!!
And...I`ll never forget the best Concierge I`ve ever met in my life:KEVIN!!!I was afraid to drive in the fast freeways and Kevin gave me everyday a map to drive in backways!!!I felt so touched by he being so sympathetic and sensitive!!!
I hope I´ll be back someday!!!

Room Tip: Cottonwood Valley view!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Liylly
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed three nights. We were in town for my daughter's ballet competition. They gave us such personalized service. We were tired at night, and very busy in the morning, so we used room service dining a lot. It was prompt and excellent food!! Valets were always super prompt in retrieving our car. We will stay at Four Seasons Las Colinas every opportunity we get. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank busymom777
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Lovely grounds, golf course, very clean common areas, meeting rooms and sleeping room. Marble all around. Artwork on walls worth stopping to take more than a glance. Very good food and drinks. Everything you would expect from a four-star property. Only slight downer was the checkout girl was a little surly, but at least she was pretty.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chazb0
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, large welcoming lobby overlooking the pool. I did not use the pool as I did not pack for it but it was very nice.

I worked in the lobby bar for a few hours and had a very good cheese platter. The concierge made a great dinner recommendation. That was within the guidelines of my companies expense policies.

The rooms are well appointed, however somewhat small. The advertised walk out balconies are walkout but can accommodate only 1 person. I was expecting a seating area from the description.

The bathroom was very large with a separate tub and shower.

The staff was very attentive and pleasant. This will definitely be my first choice when returning to the DFW area.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Wandering-from-CT
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Close to airport. Great for business and pleasure. Awesome fitness center. Beautiful views. Amazing attentive service. Fresh healthy food choices. Look forward to their menu. Four seasons done Texas style

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Sandy J
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Fabulous property with potentially the best service level I've ever experienced in a hotel. Close to everything. Every employee interaction was as good as it could be which is very hard to find these days. Well done Four Seasons!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jmitchy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hilton Anatole
Downtown Fort Worth
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
Omni Fort Worth Hotel
#6 of 113 in Fort Worth

Been to Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!