I have stayed here three times. Each time for a company event. Each time I come away less impressed than before. The service at the front desk and in the restaurants are average. I am almost treated like they are the guests and I am the hired help. There is an air of arrogance among the staff that I find less than inviting. I would not stay here if I were paying the tab. The rooms are nice, a bit over done. They spend a lot of time coming in and out of the room to clean, turn down, arrange my closet, whatever. The internet connection is slow and kicks you out often. The golf course is over rated for what it is.
Overall, I would not go here accept for business and someone else is paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we are the premier destination resort in Texas, with a dedicated staff and gracious services that exude the relaxed warmth of a private country club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas
- Four Seasons Resort And Club Dallas At Las Colinas Hotel Irving
- Four Seasons Irving
- Four Seasons Las Colinas
- Irving Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Dallas
- Four Seasons Hotel Irving