“Great customer service!”

Days Inn Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North
Ranked #63 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed December 9, 2011

My stay was short, but the attention I received, especially from the Manager, was wonderful. He helped me with all my difficulties. Being new in town, shuttle service is a breeze. Very affordable room, clean and with everything you need to start your day, including coffee pot, iron, microwave, freezer, air blower. If you need to stay near the airport, this is the place to be.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Shirley W

Reviewed November 13, 2011

For our anniversary, we reserved a Jacuzzi Suite at this Days Inn and to our surprise, it was a large suite with a seperate living room and a bedroom. The best thing was the tub was jetted big enough for two. The next morning, we enjoyed the hot breakfast. Overall, we had a very nice time here. Clean and very affordable.

Room Tip: Tub had a timer that needs to be turned on.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I got expected atmosphire.I love service and easy to get to airport.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We stayed here for the last night of our trip to Texas for a family wedding...wanted to be close to the airport for early flight. Not happy with the quality of this place...overall dirty feeling. I would not recommend this motel and would never stay there again. The free shuttle was on time however and took us where we needed to go.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I book hotel rooms for my daughter's Softball team. This place gave me the run around on price from the beginning I should of known better. I am still fighting about the price! The rooms were ok but for the price they are charging I could of stayed in 4 star.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I had a standard queen room for two nights while in Dallas in preparation for an upcoming relocation. Proximity to the airport is good, you can be there in about 15 minutes. The property is in decent condition, well maintained and clean but needing some updates to be rated anything other than "average." Front-desk staff is attentive and friendly.

For the price paid, it was certainly acceptable. Only gripes I had is that the free Wi-Fi was very spotty up on the second floor, and when I had serious business to conduct I found it was easier to just bring my laptop up into the lobby and sit there rather than work with the sketchy in-room connectivity.

Free breakfast was standard fare, eggs, sausage, potatoes, etc., but served hot and was tasty. Cold options as well.

Overall, I would recommend and would stay there again if budget was the primary consideration.

Room Tip: Ask about wi-fi signal strength in your assigned room, some rooms are not very good at all!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I usually stay at Marriott's, Holiday Inn's and have come to expect a certain level of comfort. I was pleasantly surprised that this level of comfort was also present at this Days Inn. A newly renovated property with new carpets, furnishings and linen made for a great stay. We selected this hotel because they provided a free of charge meeting room for our business meeting. Additionally, with the great room rates it is an excellent value!

Room Tip: All rooms come with a refrigerator and microwave. The upgraded suites are also very nice, but most...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business