Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsstandard fairfieldfront deskyogurtdfw airportsolid choicethe breakfast areafree breakfastthe shuttle driverstayed for one nightwake up callfree shuttlepark and flyan overnight staynext morningleave your carroom was clean and comfortablean upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Upon arriving at the DFW airport we called the Fairfield to let them know we would like to use their airport shuttle to the property. After waiting more than 25 minutes a nice man driving the "Parking Spot" shuttle was sweet and offered to drop us at our hotel. He had noticed us standing there a very long time. Very nice gesture.
This is where the hotel stay went downhill. Upon entering the hotel the two front desk agents were less than enthusiastic about seeing us. We were reprimanded for not using the shuttle as they must have gotten to the airport about the time our knight in shining armor brought us to the hotel. After explaining we waited a long time and felt there wasn't nothing wrong with what we did, she continued to berate us about what happened. Unacceptable.
There was also an issue with the rate attached to our room and instead of working with me like an adult I was spoken to in the rudest manner I have ever experience from a front desk agent.
She was rude and condescending and someone who should NOT be working in the hospitality industry.
Never again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel were all very kind and informative. From the front desk staff to the shuttle driver everyone was able to help me and my family with everything we needed. The rooms were spacious, clean, and seemed to recently renovated in terms of design. The hotel was located a parking lot away from a nice restaurant which was nice when my family and I arrived late to the hotel. The breakfast was also very convenient in the morning before we headed off to the airport. Overall I was happy to stay the night at this hotel and if I was ever back in the Irving area I would not hesitate to do so again.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank anywhereanytimeany
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Very good located hotel right next to DFW. It seems that rooms have been renovated recently. Good breakfast (orangejuice, bagels, cereals, waffles, muffins, fresh fruit ...)
Hotel has pool but is currently not can currently not be used by the guests. Hotel offers free shuttle bus to the airport. No safe in the room available (but at the check in desk).

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martin S
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great location close to DFW airport. Room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Hotel offers Free Wifi, Complimentary hot breakfast and free parking. About 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and the Galleria mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel so we would be close to the airport for an early morning flight. Room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. From the time we called to reserve our room, had the shuttle pick us up at the airport and brought to the hotel was all within 25 mins max. The shuttle driver even recommended a great place to eat and they provide shuttle service to several restaurants. I was worried about the airplane noise being so close to the airport but didn't hear a thing. The price was reasonable and they provide a very good breakfast with eggs, scrambled and hard boiled, muffins, bagels, yogurt, cereal, biscuits & gravy and waffles. I would recommend staying here and will definitely stay here again when travelling through Dallas.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family