Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Irving
$92
$124
$91
Agoda.com
All reviewsstandard fairfieldfront deskyogurtdfw airportsolid choicethe breakfast areafree breakfastthe shuttle driverstayed for one nightwake up callfree shuttlepark and flyan overnight staynext morningleave your carroom was clean and comfortablean upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great location close to DFW airport. Room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Hotel offers Free Wifi, Complimentary hot breakfast and free parking. About 15 minutes from downtown Dallas and the Galleria mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel so we would be close to the airport for an early morning flight. Room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. From the time we called to reserve our room, had the shuttle pick us up at the airport and brought to the hotel was all within 25 mins max. The shuttle driver even recommended a great place to eat and they provide shuttle service to several restaurants. I was worried about the airplane noise being so close to the airport but didn't hear a thing. The price was reasonable and they provide a very good breakfast with eggs, scrambled and hard boiled, muffins, bagels, yogurt, cereal, biscuits & gravy and waffles. I would recommend staying here and will definitely stay here again when travelling through Dallas.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank roxanned1019
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Convenient location near the airport - also have shuttle to D/FW airport. Hotel seems a little dated, but overall, the rooms are decent and clean. Front desk staff was fairly helpful. Booked only and paid ahead of time; this allowed for a reasonable price for a Saturday night ($69).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Real mission to find this place after a long day of travel. Consider calling on arrival and get their shuttle to property then if getting a rental car pick it up next day. Or get specific directions from day staff to,drive yourself from rental car area. Night staff had no idea how to help us when we got lost trying to get there. GPS proved useless as it is necessary to use service roads paralleling freeways to get to the property. Once there requests were not honored though were confirmed on phone eight hours prior. Called for extra pillow. 'We have none'. Daytime manager got involved next day and got us to requested room. Breakfast typical cereal, fruit, waffles, eggs, coffee. Very clean, excellently maintained, reasonably quiet. Small available computer, printer and daytime staff willing to assist for a fax. Good choice amongst a plethora of similar hotels. Easy access to I 35

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This Fairfield Inn by far wins the award for the most miserable entry and hospitality ever. An immediate redesign should be done on their entry and retraining of their staff. We arrived at 8PM in the pouring down TX rain to an entry with no drive up covering. As my husband pulled up, I jumped out of the car to go check in. Running the 15 feet to the "covered" entryway already had my clothing and shoes drenched. I am a fit person. I cannot imagine anyone, especially the infirm or elderly even attempting this. The "covered entrance" which was about 10 ft deep was leaking profusely. No relief there. The 2 women working the desk were both on the phone. Neither acknowledged my dripping presence. Not even eye contact until the calls were through, about 4 minutes. At which point no courtesies were extended regarding my arrival, "sorry for the wait", "would you like a towel", nothing. I checked in and asked if there was an umbrella I could borrow to go get my husband and luggage from the car. NO. By the time the car is parked and luggage carried thru the pouring rain all is wet. Still not a simple courtesy from the management as they watched this all transpire. The rain keeps up thru the night and at 5:30 AM we check out to catch our flight, soaking another set of clothes along the way. Will never stay at this airport location again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family