La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas
$76
$85
$59
QualityInn
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
ComfortInn
$61
$129
$85
$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$117
$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$385
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewslas colinastexas shaped wafflesroom was cleanrecommend this hotelthe irving convention centera great place to stayshopping and restaurantswithin milesthe breakfast areaexercise roomyogurtfirst floorfour seasonsfree shuttlewould stay here againeasy accessbusiness trip
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed two nights. The people were lovely. The beds were comfortable for hotel beds. Big TV, big fridge, quiet room. Bathroom was a little bit run down, but it served the purpose. Good location. Grocery store, Starbucks and a bank just down the road.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SoCali22
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I was expecting a lot more for what I paid. I had the jacuzzi room but the jets didn't work at all. I had to call maintenance but they barley got it to bubble and that was the best they could do. No other rooms were available with the hot tub. I will not stay here again because it was such a disappointment. I also was put into a handicapped room so I didn't not have a tub. I didn't not book this room and would have liked a tub to sit in while I shaved my legs. They should really specify that it is a handicapped room on the website before I booked it. I just felt really ripped off, I am also an elite member in their rewards programs, it's supposed to be like their VIP, but I didn't feel very special or welcomed.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
LQ6258, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Elite Member,

We are very sorry about your recent stay at our Hotel. We hope to improve always in recognizing our Elite Members and letting them know just how special and appreciated they are to us.

Please know we always try our best to accommodate our Guests when there is a maintenance issue, and in this case, unfortunately we were completely sold out so it did not help your experience. As we understand this is not your fault, we truly and sincerely apologize and have learned how to better handle this type of situation in the future.

We hope you can give us a second chance and visit us in the near future. I am always available by phone or email, so please feel free to contact me directly to speak further about this incident and/or future travel needs.

Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We recently spent three nights at this hotel, which is very convenient to the Irving Arts Center. We were quite pleased overall. The entire facility is spotless, the front desk personnel are friendly, and the breakfast selection was very nice. While we would not hesitate to return, there are a few caveats I will mention. First, one of the mattresses in the room has seen better days -- it was necessary to slide to the other side of the bed to find adequate support. Second, the wifi in the room just does not support the effective use of streaming video -- our Dish Anywhere app was essentially useless. Finally, the sliding doors of the closet just didn't really ... slide. In fairness to the hotel, we did not report this last issue until check-out, so they did not have an opportunity to try to correct it (but the hotels maids really should be taught to notice and report issues like this). All in all, however, the caveats did not spoil an otherwise pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stips
LQ6258, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear La Quinta Las Colinas Guest,

We appreciate your review, and more importantly, your recommendations to us. We will certainly address the issues you experienced, so that our Guest Rooms are always up to date. Our goal is to always improve and with constructive criticism, this makes our job much easier!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Had a very quick work trip to Dallas and this hotel worked out well. Location was only 5 mins from my meeting which was great. I did not get to the hotel until around 11pm so the manager was very accommodating providing me with bottle water and a bagel from the breakfast area.
Only thing that was not ok was that there was hair in my bathroom/bathtub when I first arrived.

Overall good price and good for the night : )

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
LQ6258, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas - Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Good morning,

We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from La Quinta.

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were stuck at DFW with American Airlines poor handling of their system issues on 4/16/2013. We made reservations for La Quinta North and when we arrived, they had the reservation and no rooms. With a quick call to the reservation line, they immediately found us a room and provided transportation to the new location and paid for both.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple