Being really close to the airport has its pros and cons. Pro- The shuttle service. They get you where you where you need to be quickly and pick you up quickly when you return. Cons- Very loud because of the air travel. This was the second time I stayed there while catching an early flight. More than likely I will stay there again when flying out of dfw. The shuttle is worth the stay. The drivers are personable while being professional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel DFW Airport North, conveniently situated two miles from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), offers full-service, Texas-style hospitality at our newly transformed hotel in Irving, TX, a mile from upscale Las Colinas shopping and dining. With easy access to Hwy 114 and IH-635, business and leisure travelers are minutes from North Dallas, Downtown Dallas, the Mid-Cities, and all that the exciting DFW Metroplex has to offer. Enjoy complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service, a boarding pass kiosk, a 100% smoke-free environment and soundproof windows (you’ll never guess we’re an airport hotel) when you stay at the Doubletree hotel near DFW Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree DFW Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Dfw Airport North Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Hotel Irving
- Dfw Airport North Wyndham