A/C and fan cycles on and off very noisily. Fan cannot be set to stay on.
Connecting doors between rooms are thin (I kept hearing conversations and phlegmatic coughs from the guy in the next room).
The breakfast in the Executive lounge has a limited subset of the main floor breakfast buffet, which is understandable. However, I expected basics like oatmeal to be available.
The bathtub had debris (not sure what it was), and the shower handle was troublesome to operate.
I would not go back to this hotel. There are many other hotels in the DFW vicinity that are more business traveler friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel DFW Airport North, conveniently situated two miles from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), offers full-service, Texas-style hospitality at our newly transformed hotel in Irving, TX, a mile from upscale Las Colinas shopping and dining. With easy access to Hwy 114 and IH-635, business and leisure travelers are minutes from North Dallas, Downtown Dallas, the Mid-Cities, and all that the exciting DFW Metroplex has to offer. Enjoy complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service, a boarding pass kiosk, a 100% smoke-free environment and soundproof windows (you’ll never guess we’re an airport hotel) when you stay at the Doubletree hotel near DFW Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your DoubleTree DFW Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Dfw Airport North Hotel Irving
- Wyndham Hotel Irving
- Dfw Airport North Wyndham