“excellent help on bringing our family together”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel
Ranked #29 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed November 20, 2013

After arriving from the uk we were to meet up with Famly arriving from van couver with the airport closed due to weather and their plane stuck in lubbock the staff was very helpfull in taking us to and from the airport in the shuttle bus to finally bring us together nothig seems tpo much trouble

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank evert v
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Jammed with the Oklahoma Texas game crowd- Had a late flight arrival and there was absolutely no parking wound up parking in the entrance driveway. Room quiet clean served its purpose - not as nice as many other HI expresses Ive been in. Next time I may just stay at the grand hyatt in the dfw terminal itself- much nicer and convenient

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear peter m,

Thank you for your comments about your visit. I am very pleased to know that our room accommodations were sufficient for your needs. I regret if parking was a problem when you arrived.

Despite this, I hope you see us soon if your travels bring you back to the area.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have been staying at Holiday Inn for several weeks now. Each and every week James is ready to provide us the best service possible. He is always pleasant and professional.

We will continue to stay here on future visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy my self when staying here! I consistently experience restful sleeps. Breakfast is great too, love the cinnamon rolls and pancake maker. Chris from from the front desk staff who also drives the van is a hoot! Holiday inn is a brand name I find to be getting tired.... Not the place!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Look at my review of the Fairfield Inn across the highway and see where I moved from! This was a joy to stay for four days. The room was large, cool and kept very clean. The front desk recommended Tommy's BBQ, some of the best I've had in a while. Nice happy people!

A couple criticisms. The shower valve was hard to keep at one temperature, I was scalded a couple times, not funny! Also, all Holiday Inn Express hotels have a dismal selection for breakfast and this is no exception. The ridiculous pancake machine makes horrible pancakes, when it works and they all serve lousy tasting eggs. I ate out every morning. Also those cinnamon buns used to taste better. I took one for dessert and reheated it late one day. One bite and I threw it away, yuck!

However, given the nice room, bed and price I will happily stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I always love staying here!! My company used to put us up at a Marriott at bad location, and I would rather stay here! The location is great, place is clean, and staff is great, especially Chris, the eventing van driver!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We chose this hotel for we love Holiday Inn Express, but it was close to the airport and we have a morning flight out of DFW. The hotel is nicely located next to some restaurants as well. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and produced a sewing kit when I lost a button. One of the highlights - when I asked about a recommendation for a parking area for our car - for a small fee, we can keep the car there for the two weeks we will be gone. They drove us to the airport in the morning and will pick us up when we return. Perfect! Whenever we travel, we have found HIE affordable and consistent.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Irving hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport South / Irving
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport South/Irving
Quality Inn & Suites DFW Airport South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Best Western Irving Inn & Suites at DFW Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites DFW Airport South Hotel? Share your experiences!