WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #31 of 78 Hotels in Irving
tulsa
“Front Desk is Great!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have been staying at Holiday Inn for several weeks now. Each and every week James is ready to provide us the best service possible. He is always pleasant and professional.

We will continue to stay here on future visit!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Korean first
Southfield, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy my self when staying here! I consistently experience restful sleeps. Breakfast is great too, love the cinnamon rolls and pancake maker. Chris from from the front desk staff who also drives the van is a hoot! Holiday inn is a brand name I find to be getting tired.... Not the place!

• Stayed October 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Look at my review of the Fairfield Inn across the highway and see where I moved from! This was a joy to stay for four days. The room was large, cool and kept very clean. The front desk recommended Tommy's BBQ, some of the best I've had in a while. Nice happy people!

A couple criticisms. The shower valve was hard to keep at one temperature, I was scalded a couple times, not funny! Also, all Holiday Inn Express hotels have a dismal selection for breakfast and this is no exception. The ridiculous pancake machine makes horrible pancakes, when it works and they all serve lousy tasting eggs. I ate out every morning. Also those cinnamon buns used to taste better. I took one for dessert and reheated it late one day. One bite and I threw it away, yuck!

However, given the nice room, bed and price I will happily stay here again.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Southfield, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I always love staying here!! My company used to put us up at a Marriott at bad location, and I would rather stay here! The location is great, place is clean, and staff is great, especially Chris, the eventing van driver!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Georgetown, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We chose this hotel for we love Holiday Inn Express, but it was close to the airport and we have a morning flight out of DFW. The hotel is nicely located next to some restaurants as well. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and produced a sewing kit when I lost a button. One of the highlights - when I asked about a recommendation for a parking area for our car - for a small fee, we can keep the car there for the two weeks we will be gone. They drove us to the airport in the morning and will pick us up when we return. Perfect! Whenever we travel, we have found HIE affordable and consistent.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express DFW South. The location is very convenient as its 5 minutes from the car rental center at DFW and its at the the interchange of a number of highways that can take you in any direction. The entire hotel feels new and modern. The room was much bigger than I anticipated with a living area, spacious bathroom and very comfortable bed. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions about places to eat in the area. The breakfast area was roomy and the food itself was nice, with a good selection. The fitness area was pretty standard but adequate. Overall it was a great value compared to other similar brands in the area.

Room Tip: No tips to share.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Clyde, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I were traveling with his company to the Holy Land. HIE South Airport allowed us to leave our car parked in their lot while we were gone and they shuttled us to the airport. We returned to find our car battery dead and all our travelling colleagues headed home. Thanks to Rosemary, for volunteering to jump our car off and refusing to take any money for her service. What a blessing to know these people still exist! Thanks Rosemary!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business