“Good hotel but the service makes it what it is.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport

The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
Ranked #5 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Kerens
“Good hotel but the service makes it what it is.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is a nice hotel, The rooms are a little small but the service makes up for the short comings. Everyone is courteous and friendly especially Sonia, in Service Express, who went out of her way to help. She is a true gem and made our stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jeremy B, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. I am happy to hear you were able to experience our friendly and professional staff. I will make sure to give all your compliments to them.
Thank you again and we look forward to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Korean first
Bedford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant food is really good- ate there for both lunch and dinner. And the sports bar was a great place to grab a drink after a long work day. And I LOVE the heavenly beds. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for letting us know about your stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our restaurant, sports bar and our heavenly beds.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We had our baby shower here and loved it. Great hotel banquet space, great hotel staff, great food, and awesome rooms. Our family really had a great time. They have a great restaurant on the property as well.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I'm glad to hear you chose us to have your Baby Shower and that not only you but your guests had a wonderful time here.
Thank you again and we look forward to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I liked the rooms and got a great deal on this hotel. The lobby was nice although nothing special. They had a great bar where you could grab a drink though. The electronic kiosk provided you with a list of dining options in the aera.

The rooms were great. I love the Heavenly beds and Westin's have the best smelling leaf shaped soaps that I love. Even took the extra one home. The service was generally good but I did not ask for them to handle anything out of the ordinary. Was here for 3 days for business in Dallas and this was a great central location as I was visiting multiple customers in the DFW area with a couple of our sales people and dealers in the area.

The pool area was generally small in my opinion particularly for a hot this size. The rooms were generally quiet did not hear much although I had a hard time sleeping the first night just because I was not used to the bed though it was very comfortable. The hotel was pretty full as they had a convention going on at the time also.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our bar, our Heavenly Beds and that you love our soaps so much.
Thank you again and we look forward to see you again when your travels bring you back to the DFW area.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I frequent this Westin in Irving for business and just when I think the customer service and attentiveness can't get any better, sure enough, another dedicated employee makes my stay absolutely fantastic! I have had a long career in training corporations on the value of customer service, customer loyalty and customer advocacy. The concept has almost become so foreign to us, that we're just happy to not have an experience that screws everything up completely! The Westin has mastered the art of customer service and their dedication to providing world class customer service, has made me a lifetime advocate. I wish I knew the names of all of the employees that have added to my phenomenal experience (something I'm dedicated to remembering from here on out) but to name a few, the bellman Tony is the fist that comes to mind. Tony's attentiveness to each and every person that walks through the front doors is truly mind blowing. Its almost like a super human power he has to read his guests and assist them with things they didn't even know they needed. He made me feel like I was royalty during my stay. All of my stays. Haley was amazing as well and all of the folks at the front desk. I am grateful for their amazing service.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to experience the friendliness and professionalism of our staff. They work hard each and every day to ensure that the guest experience in our hotel is a refreshing and renewing one. It looks like we hit the mark in your case. I will be sure to give all your compliments to our staff and let them know that they have been noticed.
Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the DFW area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Our attendees flying in for a meeting had great things to say about the short shuttle service from the DFW Airport to the hotel. From the moment our attendees checked in for their meeting to the moment they left, the service there was impeccable. The heavenly beds were amazing to sleep in! Everything was just perfect and the staff was always conscientious and helpful, this will be my landing spot every time I stay in this area!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that not only you but all your attendees had a wonderul experience and that they found our shuttle service very convenient.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Tony Santos was super when helping us coordinate our stay with our flight information. He provided us with important information re: opportunities that let us use the valet parking for our vehicle and take the hotel shuttle to the airport. This saved us quite a bit of time with airport parking.
A member of the housekeep staff came to deliver batteries so fast when we tried to turn on the television but the remote didn't work. Thanks for the great and the fabulous service they offered us.

Room Tip: Use Hotels.com for a great price at this wonderful