The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport
$137
$98
Agoda.com
1,411 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltony santosheavenly bedstarbucks coffeedallas fort worth airportshuttle driverbusiness meetinggreat customer servicefree shuttleamerican airlinesfitness centerantoniospgconciergeflightrunwayconvention
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is the first time in a long time that I experience superb service from a hotel staff; everyone from the shuttle Driver (Aze) to Christine Wytman and Bradley wolf, exhibit outstanding customer service. They unquestionably, created a homey felling upon walking through the door. I am extremely satisfied and feel the need to express this, because far too often outstanding service goes unnoticed. I am certain that the entire staff may exhibit some degree of courtesy and professionalism, but these three went above and beyond.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I've spent months of my life at this hotel (mostly around 2005, though I've been going back recently). I'm always impressed with the service. Fitness room is nice. Rooms are aging a bit - popcorn ceilings are a dead give-away. I still stay with them when I can.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
WestinGM1, General Manager at The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Kelly G

Thank you for your loyal patronage of our hotel. It certainly sounds like you have earned to title " Life Long Guest" We appreciate you valuable feedback and will take this into consideration as we assess the planned improvements over the next several years. We are committed to maintaining our physical asset at a level that matches our outstanding service. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is a solid hotel choice with everything you'll need. The major drawback is it's location...it's not really at DFW (a 5-10 minute drive) and there isn't much else around. The hotel is just off the highway, which can be somewhat convenient, but you're still 25-30 minutes from downtown Dallas, and you'll need to drive to do almost anything. There are some shopping/restaurant centers within 10 minutes, but if you don't have a vehicle, you will definitely feel isolated.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Weeverbird

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I would like to remind you for future stays that, although our immediate surroundings are somewhat limited we are within minutes of world class shopping, entertainment and restaurants. Our shuttles are available to arrange transportation to Grapevine Mills and Las Colinas, both of which offer a number of options for entertainment and retail. Also, while on property don’t forget to enjoy outstanding Southwest Cuisine in our Blue Fire Grille. Thank you again and see you soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I was checking in at 6.30 am after a 2 hour wait on the phone trying to get a reservation with my points at a front desk employee who was very unhelpful.I decided to go a couple of exits down and spotted the Westin and called the starwood preferred guest program to make me a reservation there. As soon as I got there the front desk agent Melissa was extremely helpful and could sense that I was tired and frustrated definitely recommend this property to anyone else visiting the area and would like to thank the hotel staff for their excellent service.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Utsav T
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We were highly disappointed with our Westin experience. We didn't know what hotel we were getting until we paid. We were excited- read the reviews and we anticipating a great visit at this hotel. We paid $80. Great deal, until we realized we had to pay to park and then for the internet, $9.95 PER DEVICE!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me! Plus it was slow and very sketchy! We had ripped wall paper and nonworking snack fridge. Bottle water was $3. The noise in the hallway was HORRIBLE! We heard EVERY conversation that anyone was having. Slamming doors, crying babies, loud conversations. I was woken up very early by a slamming door and could not get back to sleep due to so much noise in the hall. There was NOTHING special about this place for a 4 star- except the outrageous extra prices! We normally stay at 3 stars- get a free breakfast,free parking and FREE INTERNET! We have stayed at nicer 3 star hotels. Do you have special rooms or levels for people who get the rooms at a discounted price? Because I have read the other reviews and feel like we were cheated on the Westin experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LDSMOM4

LDSMOM4

Dear Valued Guest

I regret to hear that you were so disappointed with your stay. I wish I would have known during your stay. I would have personally seen to it that we did everything we could have to deliver on our promise for a refreshing and renewing Westin experience. In this day and age we know that our customers have many choices and we rely on feedback from our guests in order to improve our delivery to future guests. Please know that I will review the information that you have provided here with our team and we will make adjustments. In the end we want all of our guest to leave us better than when they arrived and I do wish that you would give us the opportunity to regain your trust and faith in our hotel. If willing reach out to me personally and I will see to it that you are well taken care of. Be Well....