“Good airport hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Austin, Texas
“Good airport hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Perfectly adequate airport hotel, with a free shuttle bus from DFW. The room I had was spacious and quiet, nothing special decor or amenities-wise but good value.

My reservation (through booking.com) wasn't there when I arrived late at night, but the front desk clerk was really helpful and just sorted me out another room. All of the staff I met were perfectly polite and courteous.

There is a basic self serve breakfast in the lobby area in the morning, cereal, bagels and waffles with juice and coffee.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank VAHall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed in several hotels near here - Westin, Doubletree, Sheraton, HI Express - and this compares nicely. The location is convenient to several DFW attractions. The room was clean, well appointed and comfortable. Decent continental breakfast with waffles, muffins, cereal, bagels and such. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Huntington, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We spent one night here for an unscheduled layover at DFW. It had been a long day after several flight delays so this was a pleasant end to the day. They provide an airport shuttle service which is very convenient and quick. They also shuttled us to a nearby restaurant after our arrival at the hotel. This hotel was clean with modern updated rooms. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They have a large breakfast area with the typical breakfast you would expect for this type of hotel with the breakfast being very good. There is also a large courtyard around the pool which was very nice. This is an excellent hotel and I would not hesitate to stay here anytime I'm in this area.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms have a 2nd door which goes directly to the pool / courtyard.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best at DFW ive stayed at a lot of them and not only is the hotel clean and rooms immaculate, its quiet, management are excellent and resolved an issue I had with my credit card. Ill stay here again I love this hotel

• Stayed September 2013
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My friends were staying at the Four Seasons on business. I however, didn't have anyone paying for my hotel room to visit them. So I chose to stay across the street at La Quinta. I was very happy about my decision. Hotel was good with clean large rooms and all the necessities. It doesn't have the perks of a more expensive hotel but I didn't need that. My only complaint is that during the day they did some construction work while I was there that made noise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel was very clean and met all of our needs. We had several rooms and were traveling with all ages ranging from 7-45 and everyone was thrilled with our entire stay. The pool area was probably the nicest I've ever experienced at a hotel. The pool/hot tub and landscaping were very pleasant and my kids would've been happy if we never left this area. Breakfast was perfect for our group again, something to please everyone. Would definitely stay here again and have already recommended it to others!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family