“One of best hotels at DFW airport”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #24 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Sydney, Australia
“One of best hotels at DFW airport”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best at DFW ive stayed at a lot of them and not only is the hotel clean and rooms immaculate, its quiet, management are excellent and resolved an issue I had with my credit card. Ill stay here again I love this hotel

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My friends were staying at the Four Seasons on business. I however, didn't have anyone paying for my hotel room to visit them. So I chose to stay across the street at La Quinta. I was very happy about my decision. Hotel was good with clean large rooms and all the necessities. It doesn't have the perks of a more expensive hotel but I didn't need that. My only complaint is that during the day they did some construction work while I was there that made noise.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel was very clean and met all of our needs. We had several rooms and were traveling with all ages ranging from 7-45 and everyone was thrilled with our entire stay. The pool area was probably the nicest I've ever experienced at a hotel. The pool/hot tub and landscaping were very pleasant and my kids would've been happy if we never left this area. Breakfast was perfect for our group again, something to please everyone. Would definitely stay here again and have already recommended it to others!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Piscataway, New Jersey
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I was in Dallas on a business trip and I stayed at La Quinta. The rooms were very comfortable. I was able to do some work using the free wifi in the room and had no problems. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I received service with a smile.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reviewed September 8, 2013

There are all the airport towels you could want around DFW. But the La Quinta in Irving is special.
It's courtyard pool and quiet surrounding makes it stand our. Yes it's an airport hotel, but the staff are very friendly and make you feel welcome. Sit in the courtyard by the pool and enjoy a serene setting while yo wait for your next flight.

Room Tip: All Roos are good, but the top floor or the bottom flor are better then the second floor. Pool side...