“Great Staff and Service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #20 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My ten year old granddaughter and I arrived in the early evening. Not having a restaurant on the premises, the courtesy van took us to the restaurant we picked from a provided list. Our meal was outstanding but when I called for a return pick up, I was told that the van was in service and we would have to wait. After awhile I decided to take a cab back and called to cancel the van. The desk manager apologized for the delay and paid for our cab ride home. As this was a courtesy van, I was very impressed with that treatment!

The hotel was clean and comfortable and in a great location. With their courtesy shuttle service, it's great for airport arrivals and departures. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JanesSal

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 1, 2013

After a bit of searching I found the La Quinta near DFW. 89 a night = a happy traveller. Due to road work it was about 10 minutes from DFW. Extremely clean and updated. Pool area and nice lawn area were a plus. Room was very clean and updated.

What was missing was the little extras. No bottled water in the room, only one tiny bottle of shampoo. A few more "frills" would have been a plus.

Good things to know: the airport shuttle does not start running until 5AM. So, don't plan too early a flight! Security at DFW doesn't open until 4AM, so don't arrive too early for a 5AM flight. I will say the airport was full at 4:15AM!

I have to say that once again I am pleased with the La Quinta property! I would use ths property again!

Room Tip: If you don't like an exterior door, choose an upper level room?
1  Thank happywanderer1
Reviewed March 23, 2013

It's just as good now as ever. When I fly out of DFW Airport I stay here at the La Quinta DFW North, leave my vehicle and let them shuttle me to the airport. It is too easy!
I appreciate the room upgrades I get and the shuttle service to local restaurants.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a great hotel with excellent value for money. Normally La quinta rooms are very good, but here the rooms exceeded my expectations. All amenities in the room are fine. May be the sound proofing of the rooms could be better. My TV did not work for some time because of problems related to satellite reception. But, they fixed the problem promptly. Even the shuttle driver was a great lady. I have no hesitation in recommending this place to anyone.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Clean rooms, nice property. Shuttle services offered. Breakfast served, basic, but acceptable. :) Quiet. Close to airport, so not to much to see or do. Stayed a week for a business. Staff was pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites
Comfort Suites DFW Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-DFW North
Hyatt Regency DFW
Hyatt Regency DFW
#27 of 207 in Dallas
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham DFW Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North? Share your experiences!