WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #25 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful room at a good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

We like to stay in La Quintas when we travel. We find their beds extremely comfortable, the rooms spacious, the bathrooms clean and good water pressure for showers. This one is one of the largest and nicest rooms so far. We had a room that faced the courtyard with a private door to the courtyard which would have been great for a family that wanted to use the pool. The bathroom was large, the shower great and the towels fluffy. They have the typical starchy breakfast but does save the cost of a meal and with their reasonable rates makes this chain a better alternative to the pricier Hilton and Holiday Inns. Only problem is that the dining area is in the lobby and the wind from the front door opening brought cold air in on a chilly 30 degree morning.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Nice and comfortable staff excellent and attentive. Try not to stay at the front next to highway can be noisy but to tired to hear definately stay here again. Overall good value, breakfast okay, bed comfortable, room clean, and the Wifi easily accessed.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

This is a nicely appointed hotel for the money. I've stayed here multiple times and its always been a great experience. The rooms have always been clean and I've never experienced any odors or seen any signs of insects. Room has a 32 inch LCD TV in it, comfortable beds and a wall thermostat! The hotel is pet friendly as well and that's important to us as our dogs are family! I highly recommend this LaQuinta North if you need to be close to DFW or in that area.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Called on the phone for a same day reservation and customer service agent was quick and very helpfull. Arrived at hotel only 30 minutes later and check in took only about one minute. Very clean, nice staff, quick in and out and complimentary breakfast was good quality.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Great hotel for the price I had. The rooms are big.The only problem I had was at check in. There was only one guy at the counter and I was third line waiting to be checked in. I just drove over 4 hours to get there and all I wanted to do was check in and go to my room. But other then that everything was ok

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband had to be in Irving for work, so our kids and I tagged along for a mini vacation. We chose this particular hotel because it was super close to my husbands office. All of the staff at this property go above and beyond expectations. When we first arrived, I went to check in. The automatic doors made me feel like a queen entering her kingdom. I was greeted my a smiling face at the counter. He wasn't fumbling around, distracted like many other hotel staff are. All of his attention was on me. Check in was super speedy. The one complaint we had for This property was that the shower head was a bit too low and it was hard to fit standing under it. The beds were the most comfortable beds we've slept in for a while. Great! The courtyard is beautiful. Breakfast was quite standard, but my kids loved the waffles shaped like Texas! I had two concerns when we checked out (that our tub was not draining properly and the side doors to the hotel that said they stayed locked 24 hours a day weren't locked) I brought both of these items to the attention of the young lady that checked us out and she immediately grabbed a clipboard and made note of them. She apologized and seemed genuinely concerned. Again, you really CANNOT beat the customer service here. Fabulous. I would definately recommend you stay here. It is super close to DFW and while we didn't use it, they do have a shuttle service. I hope you will give them a try! :)

• Stayed November 2012