“Impeccable customer service and THE comfiest beds around!!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North
Ranked #23 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband had to be in Irving for work, so our kids and I tagged along for a mini vacation. We chose this particular hotel because it was super close to my husbands office. All of the staff at this property go above and beyond expectations. When we first arrived, I went to check in. The automatic doors made me feel like a queen entering her kingdom. I was greeted my a smiling face at the counter. He wasn't fumbling around, distracted like many other hotel staff are. All of his attention was on me. Check in was super speedy. The one complaint we had for This property was that the shower head was a bit too low and it was hard to fit standing under it. The beds were the most comfortable beds we've slept in for a while. Great! The courtyard is beautiful. Breakfast was quite standard, but my kids loved the waffles shaped like Texas! I had two concerns when we checked out (that our tub was not draining properly and the side doors to the hotel that said they stayed locked 24 hours a day weren't locked) I brought both of these items to the attention of the young lady that checked us out and she immediately grabbed a clipboard and made note of them. She apologized and seemed genuinely concerned. Again, you really CANNOT beat the customer service here. Fabulous. I would definately recommend you stay here. It is super close to DFW and while we didn't use it, they do have a shuttle service. I hope you will give them a try! :)

• Stayed: November 2012

A La Quinta traveler
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed November 17, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Clean and quiet in my hallway. Heard an incessant barking dog from the lobby. Completely distracting. Hotel is a little dated and is in need of room upgrades. Breakfast was ok, nothing extraordinary. Shower heads are too low in the bathrooms. Nice to have a shuttle at the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Very nice hotel, excellent staff, very clean, spacious rooms, Pet friendly, nice graasy areas to walk our dogs outside. Close to the airport,restaurants. I will stay again!.....".............................Enjoyed stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family