“Nasty Horrible Hotel One Star at best”

Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving
Ranked #67 of 77 Hotels in Irving
FORT WORTH
“Nasty Horrible Hotel One Star at best”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I can tell you that the review above must have been written by an employee. I stayed at this hotel. It is a one star at best. The room they attempted to give me was yellow cigarette stained walls, stained horrible carpets, old dirty bedspread, small hard uncomfortable bed, burns on the counters and floors. What a joke.

When I went to change rooms I was told by the first person that it was the only room available. I went back up to it, then returned to the lobby. There were many rooms available, you can tell because the curtains are open, and the rooms are vacant.

So I got a second room. This one not quite as nasty, but still stained carpets, dirty old bedding, non working elevator, uncomfortable small bed. Holes in the walls patched but not painted, disgusting environment.

I would not stay here again. I would not bring children here. This place is terrible. Period

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank InterestingBusiness
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that your stay here with us was an unpleasant one. In response to your feedback, I am currently addressing the issues you mention in your review. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at Dir@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
Shreveport
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Friendly staff. Decent location with average style restaurants nearby. Room isn't overly large but it is clean. Kitchen shows a little wear but clean. Shower and bathroom clean also. Bed is firm. Doors open to the outside but the area seems pretty safe.

Room Tip: Since rooms open right to the outside, I'd prefer a 2nd or 3rd floor room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Stan446
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed February 28, 2013

People here are quiet.. Dont bother you if you dont bother them..and the workers get you anything you need. the workers also go out of you way to get what you need. And there's cable and wifi. Would recommend staying to anyone who needs a home like feeling o your trip out of town.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank kayotic23
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It was good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. If we can be of any further assistance feel free to contact us dir@extendedstay.com.
Irving, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had a great time at this hotel and it definitely worthy of an extended stay or a quick stay. I have to say that for the price you can't go wrong. good staff and and quick access to anything that is needed as far as commodities go. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again or hopefully I can find something similar if I'm not in Texas!

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Grant R
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and received great service. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Feel free to contact us at dir@extendedstay.com if you have any additional comments.
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The rooms are clean and comfortable and the pricing reasonable. The guys at the desk were mature and very hospitable.
The TV in the room is old.
Great experience.
This is definitely a two thumbs up.

A . Johnson.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ade J
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Irving, Texas
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The staff here at Crossland Economy Studios Dallas,Irvng, Tx., are very Professional.
The housing-keeping group are expert cleaner and always polite. And I just want to thank the staff Rodney an Robert for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: call and talk to a staff member
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I love going back to that hotel.The staff there is excellent n so are the people that stays there n also I would tell anybody to go stay there.The management is also excellent too.I haven't had any problems staying there at that hotel.So I recommend anybody to try the hotel cause it is a great hotel.I give it 5 thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Heavnly
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, August 29, 2012

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
#63 of 77 in Irving
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Crossland Economy Studios - Fort Worth - Fossil Creek
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - Mesquite
Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North
Red Roof Inn Dallas - DFW Airport North

Been to Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving? Share your experiences!