New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #68 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Texarkana, Texas
“crossland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The rooms are clean and comfortable and the pricing reasonable. The guys at the desk were mature and very hospitable.
The TV in the room is old.
Great experience.
This is definitely a two thumbs up.

A . Johnson.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Ade J
DFWCC, Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It was good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. If we can be of any further assistance feel free to contact us dir@extendedstay.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

The staff here at Crossland Economy Studios Dallas,Irvng, Tx., are very Professional.
The housing-keeping group are expert cleaner and always polite. And I just want to thank the staff Rodney an Robert for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: call and talk to a staff member
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I love going back to that hotel.The staff there is excellent n so are the people that stays there n also I would tell anybody to go stay there.The management is also excellent too.I haven't had any problems staying there at that hotel.So I recommend anybody to try the hotel cause it is a great hotel.I give it 5 thumbs up.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Heavnly
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, August 29, 2012

Irving, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The accommodation is fine for one who needs extended stay for a short while. The pricing is reasonable an there is a stove and microwave.
The staff are particularly friendly and accommodating especially especially Rodney and Robert.
Rodney and Robert are very professional and definitely have very good customer service people skills. Their hospitality made me recommend a few people to this particular location.
There are two particular workers who are totally disrespectful and unprofessional in dealing or talking to clients though. I will not name names.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Please accept my apologies as well for the two employees referenced. I will speak to the staff personally to ensure this does not translate to other guest's experiences.

creston, oh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

The first room they give me smelled like urine so bad I decided it was way to stinky to come back to everyday. It smelled like a dog pissed somewhere and the cleaning staff never bothered to clean it up. The next room they gave me was room 310 and it had bed bugs. I put them in a bag and gave it to the staff. They then gave me my third room which smelled also, but I lived with it for the rest of the week. If you choose to stay here check the box springs for bed bugs and buy a couple air fresheners!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
, Manager at Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Crossland Dallas - Irving. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

No. Ca.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

These accommodations were fine and affordable. The room was clean and the A/C worked...and good A/C was definitely needed if you've heard about the recent temps in the Dallas area. The room had a kitchenette and utensils, which weren't needed, but the microwave and fridge came in handy.

The employees were helpful, although they did not have my reservation when I checked in, but that could have been the booking agent that I used. It was corrected relatively quickly, however. It's extended stay, so you will have to request any additional towels if it's not a cleaning day. The bed was very firm, well, hard, but that might work for some...it's just a matter of preference. There is no pool that I saw, if that matters.

The location is on a main thoroughfare between Dallas and Ft. Worth and it's close enough to freeways, but you will need an automobile. It's fairly far away from most attractions, but it's close to plenty of restaurants. The area is residential with a mix of commercial and it seemed safe. It's not 5 stars, but it's a little better than your average motel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
MidAmerica
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2010

Reasonable, Fresh, Low Budget, No Free Coffee, WiFi by fee, No breakfast. They did a great job to face lift the small rooms of an old motel. Looks like single people or workers live there as well. We stayed two nights. We would go there again. It is possible to get on a toll road by mistake in the area. They only clean rooms once a week or after guest check out. Small tube TV. Small but fun kitchenette. LOUD refrigerator!.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Quality Inn DFW-Airport
4.0 of 5 stars 2 reviews
Crossland Economy Studios - Dallas - North Addison - Tollway
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North

Been to Crossland Studios - Dallas - Irving? Share your experiences!