“Well Run And Maintained”
Review of Days Inn Irving

Days Inn Irving
Ranked #60 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Hiram, Georgia
“Well Run And Maintained”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

For the business or budget travelers this location is more than adequate.The rooms are large with all the expected amenities. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool and pool area are a cut above for a budget inn . And there's a workout room.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank KirbyMcCain
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Days Inn in Irving. Your remarks is greatly appreciated and will be shared with management and staff so they know their hard work is recognized.
Thank you for your review and thank you for your business. Please plan to visit is again soon.
Gloria M. Brown
Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Valdagno, Italy
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had to stay for a week for work purposes. Good room, clean, good bed, enough silent. It is a bit difficult to reach but was very near to a couple of locations where I had to go. Breakfast a little poor in comparison with other structures like this. Gentle people at the desk and no problems with the reservation although made on line from Italy. There are no places to eat descently around and this is the major difficulty in my opinion. Anyway the price is excellent for a work stay

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MarioRosato
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Irving, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
That you so much for staying us, we hope your visit from Italy was a great experience. We appreciate your review of our hotel and the services. We will discuss the breakfast with the owner to see if any upgrades can be made.
Thank you again for choosing the Days Inn Irving, we appreciate your business.
Gloria M. Brown
Guest Relations Manager
Arlington
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We came here as a getaway for our 13th yr anniversay, we choose the suite with the heart shaped tub, and circle bed, and this is what we (I and my husband ) has to say. It is time for a change in the room itself.......1st the bed.... not comfortable at all, felt as if we was sleeping on a wooden floor,..... time to get another mattress on that bad boy!......time to change out the red velvet color of the bed poles, the canopy of the bed which was cute, but needs repairing, and the headboard needs to be redone...... looks like someone either burned candles on it, and waxed dripped on to it, or someone played nasty up there..yes staines........ 2nd....The t.v. this is 2012, get rid of the 1995 25 in t.v. with the bootie in the back...upgrade is needed , I suggest 25inch flat screen.....3rd..... the bar, I went to lean on it and hit my head cause it moved(the top of it) OMG!!....... fix that before someone get hurt for real........4th the radio ....auhhh!!! fa real,.... this is a suite, not good at all, the radio in the headboard made me feel as if I was living in the scareface era 1980's..... was creative , cute, convenient, but time for a upgrade too!............5th.....the carpet, CHANGE IT! ....PLEASE!!!!!..... it's out dated, the furniture had stains on it.....ewwww!!!!!......... instead of shampoo, try giving bubbles. . What we did like was the heart shaped tub....WOW!!!!!!! so relaxing, but needs an upgrade too, need to be modernize.........I liked the floor pattern in front of the heart shaped tub and the mirrors, I enjoyed the quietness, and the few amedities it came with....coffee, coffee maker, nice decorative towels, ice box, lots of hot water....Thinking bout coming back , but change needs to come to Days Inn Texas Stadium Irving Tx.

P.S. We did enjoy each other ;)
Brooks

Room Tip: Ask to see this room before buying it rm 114
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 14, 2012

This property was pretty average for a Day's Inn. Not the nicest nor the worst I have seen. This properties biggest issue is its location. Although alot of hotels in Texas are located on one-way frontage roads, there are no famous "Texas Turnarounds" on the talk end of Loop 12. Therefore, if you pass it by accident or happen to make a wrong turn, your looking at another 5-6 miles of driving just to get back to the property. Otherwise, my only true complaint about this property was the very poor WI FI service. For me, this hotel stay was a Wyndham Rewards Free Night Redemption so I upgraded to the King Smoking Suite room. Located in the middle of the back building in facing the courtyard, I was lucky to get two signal strength bars. I took my laptop out to my truck in the parking lot parked near the lobby and I only got 3 signal stregenth bars. That needs improvement. Also, you could tell that the maintenance personnel at this hotel are not the best. Although the room was in good working order, it was obvious that repairs and whatnot to the room were "shotty" for lack of a better term.

Pros: Clean, nice room (King Suite) good television channel selection, pool area well kept, driver's lounge for truck drivers, professional staff

Cons: Poor location, horrible WI FI service, breakfast was par at best

Compared to other Day's Inn, I would rate this hotel a 6 out of 10 and overall a 7 out of 10.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Great hotel for travelers on a budget. Relatively good deal and nice accommodations.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Irving DFW South
No photo provided
Arya Inn & Suites
#68 of 77 in Irving
Best Western Northwest Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South
Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas / Irving / Las Colinas
Super 8 Irving / DFW Apt / North

Been to Days Inn Irving? Share your experiences!