2,621 results
All reviewsmokara spaselect guestlas colinaslake carolynbeautiful hotelchocolate covered strawberriescorner suiteturn down serviceself parkingroom servicebreakfast buffetbusiness meetingfitness centerbed was very comfortablefour seasonsdfw airporttrevi
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Travelled here for a company conference, so can't comment on prices, but what I found was a stylish hotel with impeccable service, huge rooms, great facilities and good food. A good ambience was enhanced by the fabulous interior plant displays and plenty of different places to relax in comfort.

The staff were very good indeed - they were good at anticipating your needs and very quick to respond to specific requests.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2009

This hotel is nice if you look at the surface but the rooms are old (tub, tolietetc.,), no fans in bathroom, and the water pressure was so bad I am still wondering if I took a shower or a bird bath at the sink. Please don't get me wrong the hotel at a glance is beautiful and the service was good, but cleaniness was poor( tub dirty, toilet(#2) eweeeeeeeeh!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2009

I was excited when I heard I was booked at an Omni hotel. I wasn't impressed when I got there - this hotel needs an update. They were nice enough to upgrade me to a suite because they initially put me in a room with 2 doubles when I'd requested a king. Great, but the hotel is old. Also, the minibar prices are outrageous and it's a long walk to the gym (but the gym is great).

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2009

We stayed for just a couple of nights at the hotel. The business facilities were OK, but the "Naples" Conference room was horribly decorated and had no natural light whatsoever.

The hotel itself was OK, the breakfast was varied and the staff was friendly. The only downside of the hotel is the location, I understand that it is a business hotel, but the location is poor. There was nothing around except a bar (very good by the way) and that's it! If you have some free time and no private car, get ready to spend a LOT on taxis!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2009

We stayed at the Omni Mandalay for two nights to be here for my nephew's wedding. The lobby was warm and inviting with many plants, a fountain, comfortable seating and lovely orchid and bittersweet arrangements. We had two rooms, one on the 17th and the other on the 18th floor. Our view overlooked the swimming pool, a lake and downtown Dallas in the distance. The rooms were large and comfortable with traditional styled furniture and very wonderful beds with two duvets on each bed. The bathroom had marble floors and sink area. The toiletries were of good quality. The tub was slow to empty. There were three phones in the room, including one in the bathroom. The hotel did an outstanding job doing the wedding. Everything went off without a glitch, including the Christian ceremony held outside and the Hindu ceremony in the ballroom. I would enjoy staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family