“Business meeting”

Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
Ranked #3 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our company held businees meetings and training at the hotel. Food and meeting room service was excellent. Our hotel rooms were very nice. Overall service was great. We had dinner in the hotel which was very good.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband and I stayed for one night to celebrate our anniversary. We were greeted at the door before we even entered! The staff at check in were very friendly and check in was quick. We had a suite on the 9th floor, and although some parts of the hotel show signs of aging, the suite was updated and spacious. I loved the separate living area and the separate glass shower was especially a nice touch. We had vouchers for the breakfast buffet and thought the food was above average. Service in the restaurant was a bit lacking compared to the rest of the staff, but overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I ALWAYS stay at the Omni Mandalay when I'm in Dallas. Check-in is easy and always accurate. I always get an upgrade and the rooms are very comfortable. My suite had been recently redecorated and was beautiful....very classy. And their beds cannot be matched when it comes to comfort. I highly recommend this hotel. It is my home away from home. Everyone is exceptionally friendly.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Business meetings took me to the Omni Mandalay for 2 nights and I can't say a bad word about this place. I ate room service and at Trevi and both meals exceeded my expectations. Lots of options and quality ingredients! I got a haircut at the spa and the service along with the cut were top notch! The hotel is located on a lake with trails around it for running. After a long run I was greeted with a towel and 2 bottles of water at the door, NICE TOUCH! 5 stars isn't enough for this property. Also, upgrade to a suite if possible, it's worth it.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

stayed for a business conference. This was the second time around. Felt just as good as the first time. Very nice stay with good comfort and excellent staff. Good facilities for business and leisure. Not much arund the hotel for leisure exploration (e.g. spouse or kids coming along) without a car. But great for travel when conference is in the hotel.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Omni is a very good place to stay. Its staff are very friendly, hard working and go out of their way to assure that your stay is excellent. The down side to staying at this hotel is that there are not any decent places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. The Omni shuttle makes up for this somewhat, however

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I should have looked into the amenities a little more before booking this room but for the cost of the room, I assumed that there would be comfortable queen beds rather than uncomfortable fulls, no mini-frig, no microwave. The restaurant was very pricey for the quality of the food. The service, however; was excellent but in the future, I will select a different hotel with better amenities.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Jacquelin L, Manager at Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay at The Omni Mandalay Hotel. Feedback is invaluable to us in our effort to improve the operation and particularly the level of consistency in our services.

Please note that refrigerators are provided upon request and on the 4th floor there is a microwave available for guest use.

It is our hope that you will return to The Omni Mandalay Hotel in the near future so that we may serve you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Aloft Las Colinas
Aloft Las Colinas
#28 of 77 in Irving
Dallas Marriott Las Colinas
The Westin Dallas Fort Worth Airport

Been to Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas? Share your experiences!