Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
$61
$86
$81
$85
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
$98
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$129
$123
Priceline
$385
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,545 results
All reviewsmokara spaselect guestlas colinaslake carolynbeautiful hotelchocolate covered strawberriescorner suiteturn down serviceself parkingroom servicebreakfast buffetbusiness meetingfitness centergreat roombed was very comfortablefour seasonsdfw airport
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We love this hotel when traveling with family. It's a great location and it doesn't seem like you are in the big city. The area around the hotel is very quiet.The rooms are great, the staff is great, and the kids enjoy it. They give the kids gift backpacks when we arrive. That never get's old for them.They have a boat ride in the back of the hotel. I haven't been on in, but it looks like it would be fun if you are on a romantic getaway. We usually spend most of the time in the pool because the kids love it. If you can get a corner room, those are my favorite. Great view and the kids enjoy it.

Is this my favorite Omni? Not quite. The one Downtown tops all, but this one was my favorite up until they built it. So for what its worth, this is still a great hote if I can't get a room downtown.

Room Tip: Join Omni Rewards to get free internet. If you plan to stay in Omni Hotels in the future the rewards are well worth it. Free room upgrades, etc.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I love to travel to Dallas,but I prefer to stay in Irving.Last February I stayed in the Four Seasons,and I was pretty sure I`d never find another hotel in the área like the Four Seasons.I was mistaken.
Four Seasons was sold out and I tried the Omni,and I´d never regret my choice.
We booked a corner suíte and we had plenty of space.The room was very nice,large king bed,a sofá,table,chairs,marble bathroom.Very clean and tastefully decorated.
Check in by Christina was the fastest in my life.I asked if there was a mini fridge in the room and she immediately provided one.Kate,the Concierge ,was very sweet and helpful.Bobby,the bellman was amazing.
The hotel is adjacent to Lake Carolyn,beautiful in the sunny days.We had lunch at Trevi`s and food and service were perfect!!!
I have just a tiny complaint.I ordered some packages online,and they arrived before I did.I was charged for it.However,I couldnt find in the hotel website where this fee was mentioned!!!

Room Tip: Corner suíte!!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Liylly
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stayed here for 5 nights on business and couldn't be happier. The staff was welcoming and helpful, the room was large and clean. The bed was very comfortable. Beautiful lobby and the atmosphere was pleasant. The fitness center was in great condition and had a good combination of equipment. The pool area and the walking trails along the canal outside the hotel added to the experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tracy Z
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a good hotel to stay in and it was in a great location for my work travels. Service was great, room was great, overall very good place to stay. There's exactly one thing that is wrong: there is some type of odd smell in the lobby and, to this day, after many stays there over the course of a year, I have no idea what causes that smell and why it's there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank chris w
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went back in February for anniversery. Was given wrong room and was finnaly given the right room that dirty and sticky on the tables. was given liitle to no compensation. Had to call the front desk manager 3 times who finally came up to clean the room himself

Room Tip: get room number in advance
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple