“Worst room in the place?”

Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving
Ranked #65 of 77 Hotels in Irving

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Korean first
Richmond,Tx
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have stayed here several times. The staff has always been excellent. The rooms have always been fresh, clean & worth the price. This time the room was not clean as it should be Veneer was peeling off the night stand, There were socks under the bed. The wireless internet was not useable. All the equipment in the exercise room was out of order. One morning out of 6 the breakfast service was poor. One computer in the business center did not work.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

sanjayvarma, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham DFW / North Irving, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

About the problems you had about Internet we just had a upgrade to a latest technology 2 weeks ago. About fitness room all the parts are ordered and will be here by next week.

KENNEDALE
Reviewed November 6, 2012

First, I requested a non-smoking room...my room was right next to the smoking rooms and the entire floor reeked of cigarette smoke, including me and my clothes. The toilet was clogged and instead of offering to send someone up to fix it, they asked me to come to the front desk to pick up a plunger to take care of it myself. While at the complimentary breakfast (which was out of regular coffee all three days of my stay), the maids came in and took all towels out of my room before I had my shower and forgot to replace them. Overall, the bed was as comfortable as you'd expect for a hotel, and it was a convenient location, but I won't stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family