$94
$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$84
$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$65
$59
$79
Comfort Inn DFW North / Irving(Irving)(Great Value!)
$80
$71
$98
$163
$143
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$118
$94
$96
$87
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$466
$385
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewslas colinasgreat hotelrestaurant staffrestaurants and shoppingbusiness hoteli highly recommend this hotelclean roomsconvenient locationfront desk stafffitness centerdfw airporthgirhondadallasmeetingshuttle
Reviewed July 25, 2017

whenever I go on a trip and need somewhere to stay, I start by looking for a Hilton Garden Inn first!! Not only do they have superb breakfast, but also they render optimal customer service. For great food and exceptional service, do like I do. Start with Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Monica,
Thank you so much for your kind words and continued loyalty! It is a pleasure to hear you always look for Hilton Garden Inns when you travel. Our team works very hard to ensure our guests feel comfortable and create 'home away from home' feeling. We cannot wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

The hallways in this hotel smell funny.

Also, I had a fridge issue where the fridge in my room didn't work. It was something that they were able to fix easily (they replaced the fridge), but I had to ask them about it three times. I first reported the issue in the morning, but it wasn't fixed until later that night, after I told them the third time. The hotel did not even appear to be fully booked/busy since I barely saw any guests walking around all day, so I don't understand why it took so long to address the issue.

The hotel is also undergoing renovations. On one day, they sent a notice that the water would be shut off from 9am to 4pm. Luckily, I had to be out for the day before 9, otherwise this would have been a major inconvenience. There is also construction noise going on all day. I would wake up early morning to light banging sounds. If I got back to the hotel around 4pm, there would be full on construction noise. Since I was here on business, I wasn't around for most of the noise. However, if I were here for leisure and wanted to sleep in / take a nap in the middle of the day, the construction would have been an issue.

I also had a colleague who stayed at this hotel the same time as me who had a major sink issue. The sink wouldn't drain and they weren't able to fix the issue during our stay. My colleague was given the option to move to another room. Honestly I think they should have been offered something more (i.e. Hilton Honors points) for the inconvenience of packing all your stuff up to move to another room for an issue that is not your fault.

Given the inconveniences of renovations, the odd smells in the hallway, and the slow service, I don't believe this hotel is worth the price. The only advantage of this hotel is that it is located close to where I needed to be.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are working very hard to update and improve our guest rooms, in order to provide a more enjoyable and relaxing stay for our guest. It is a process and I do understand the inconvenience of noise and the amenity issues you encountered. I have already address our team, regarding your fridge and the delayed response time. Your feedback will help us as we continue to improve our customer service and our guest's experience.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Newly renovated, clean and inviting. The staff at both registration, bar/restaurant and room service were very welcoming and went over and above. An upgrade upon my early arrival was a bonus! Thank you also for calling a Cab for me, after a recent bad experience with Uber.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank C9129OUsuzannes
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback will help us as we continually strive to improve our customer service. I do apologize for the construction during your stay and the issues that arose with that. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

This room supposedly had just been renovated, but there was a huge leak under the bathroom sink, the shower flooded the shower area, there were LARGE cockroaches in the bathroom as well! Will never stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kemiedh

Thank you for your feedback. I want to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. Please know I will share your comments with our team and address the sink, shower and bugs. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I think I really like this hotel! I've stayed here four times in the past four weeks. It is close to retail shopping as well as restaurants. And it's drive to the DFW Airport is really close.

Why do I like this hotel? It starts with the people. Chris (with the glasses) has always made me feel welcome and has referred awesome restaurants. He walked me through the next renovations to this place too. There is a lady who is the bartender and she's awesome too: glasses, but I can't remember her name.

The rooms have been fine for me. Clean, comfy, and with cable. ;-). The place itself is safe and I like what they are doing with the hotel's renovations.

I told Chris that I will continue come back. He hasn't hurt my desire to give them business, so I will continue to visit them. Even with the ongoing remodels, it still is quiet.

Stayed: June 2017
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and your continued loyalty! It is always a pleasure to welcome guests back, and I love hearing that we can provide you a safe and comfortable 'home away from home' while you are in DFW area! I will make sure to share your comments with our team and recognize those team members who truly made your stay that much more personable and enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you back!