“AWESOME”

Ranked #18 of 77 Hotels in Irving
EL PASO, United States
“AWESOME”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I absolutely love this hotel and would stay there for all my travels. The staff makes me feel as part of their family from the time I step in until I leave. Food is great during breakfast and dinner. Bar staff is really attentive and make great drinks. Evening complimentary snacks and tea's are really great. the location is fantastic with many restaurants to choose from and the shopping strip has everything you need in case you forgot something.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Rebecca G
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
north carolina
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Every single member of the staff at this Hilton greeted me like they were family. They were very willing to answer any questions I had and help me out in any way possible. When I needed to eat breakfast before the official opening, they were very supportive of having as much sent up as possible for me. The restaurant staff remembered what I had each day after the first day. The hotel is in a very convenient location, close to the airport but not too far from the city.

I was upgraded to the suite upon check-in and it was quite large and comfortable. I was concerned a little about noise and lights but the room was very quiet and the outside lights were not a problem. The hotel was very clean in all aspects. It is very near many shopping stores and restaurants.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Memphis, United States
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I loved this hotel. everything was Great. If you desire a great hotel in a great location this is it. We were greeted by a very friendly agent. She was excellent in attending to our need. Great Job! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Irving Texas.

1 Thank Wilford H B
Plano, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great Hotel, very helpful staff, good location....one of the best Hilton Garden Inns in the system. Stayed with four friends and we were very impressd with the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendly staff. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

san antonio, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

overall hotel appeal is nice ..beds are a little hard ..free breakfast would have been great !! was not expecting to pay for breakfast..some staff was nice ..some not so nice...good location .price kinda high compared to other hotels nearby

Waco, United States
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very clean hotel. The staff is very friendly and accommodating to their guests. I have stayed here several times and will do so again. Very convenient to the airport, restaurants , and shopping. easy trek to downtown Dallas too.

Baroda, Michigan
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This hotel was central to Dallas, Ft. Worth, airports and several other locations. Lots of places to eat and shop near by. The ease of getting on major highways was why I chose this location. The staff was wonderful. We had room service, ate at the hotel for breakfast and had drinks at the bar one night. Everyone was courteous and friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!