“Quick trip to Dallas”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas
Ranked #12 of 77 Hotels in Irving
“Quick trip to Dallas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed for one night at this hotel. Everything was very clean and looked new. The rooms were well maintained and smelled fresh. Breakfast selection was extensive and relatively cheap compared to other places that don't provide complientary breakfast. The only issue I had was that there appeared to be a small party (with its attendant noise level) going on in the next room. But it didn't last long otherwise I would have called the front desk to ask them to keep it down. Overall, an excellent experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Rockwall, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hotel is located close to shopping and Restaurants. Trail for walking and running close by. The hotel and rooms are clean and fresh. Modern up-to-date furnishing. Great customer service. Would love to stay at this hotel again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Irving, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

We spent a week at the Hilton Garden Inn located in Irving, Texas for our son's relocation. What a great experience. The facility was excellent and a great value. The Hotel Staff was Amazing! The property was centrally located to major highways and numerous dining and retail options

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Newtown Square, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

A great place to stay. The staff treats everyone like family. A home away from home. I stay here every week on business and feel like I am home when staying there. I stay here every week on business and feel like I am home when staying there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Atlanta
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

The entire fourth floor smells strongly of stale cigarette smoke. It was disgusting. I am a former smoker and I am extremely tolerant of cigarettes. But this was over the top. They should have never put a non-smoker on that floor.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Mark H
Upland, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have stayed here before and reviewed it before, but this time was a little better. The hotel appears to have been renvovated a little since the last time I was here, or my room was just a little nicer. It didn't seem as old and the overall property seemed nicer. My room, however, was a room with an ajoining door, and I could hear my neighbors very distinctly, and they were noisy at times. Other tnan that, however, this was a pretty enjoyable stay and I will consider this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Pharmarep1979
Elyria, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed 4 nights a couple weeks ago to visit with my brother. It has everything around it that makes traveling easy...grocery stores, restaurants galore, movie theaters, a whole bunch of department stores. The staff is very reliable, and the morning breakfast food and staff are great! We were greeted with smiles each day, and treated like guests in their home. The 1 bedroom King suite was great for the 4 of us. A definite recommendation! Note: If you need firm pillows, bring your own, or call for some more.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Wingate By Wyndham Las Colinas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!