“A perfect place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas
Ranked #17 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The staff let me check in ridiculously early due to an earlier than expected arrival time. All in all the food was good, the housekeeping was meticulous, the general appearance of the hotel was clean, well maintained and pleasant and just as important, the price was fair. Nice job buy everyone I came into contact with.

1  Thank Frederick D
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have stayed at a few Hilton Garden Inns and they are very consistent. Friendly staff and very helpful. I flew in Monday night really late and they welcomed me and my business partner. The room is clean, tight looking and well maintained. Only a few little mods would be good like getting rid of the popcorn ceilings and better showers. But besides that, it looks great when you walk in the hotel and its looks very high end with the dark and rich colors of wood they picked in the lobby. The hotel has a van to take you within a 5 mile radius and took us to our meeting and was helpful if there was anything else we need. I will stay here again on my next stay to DFW.

1  Thank Jeremy O

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This hotel is located in a really nice area, amazing service and has all the modern amenities such as wireless internet, etc. The rooms are clean and spacious, and flat screen TVs with a decent choice of channels. There's a pool, fancy rsnt, and a fitness centre. What didn't work well is the mobile phone coverage which falls off every now and then. And the reception and b'fast hall being in the same location makes the morning rush hours seem like a Saturday at Pike's Place Market!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I love Hilton Garden Inn. They are clean, well maintained and a good price. I don't need alot for a quick weekend away, which is just what we needed. A clean room and a quite night was exactly what the doctor ordered. I'm so glad that Tripadvisor was here to help me make this an excellent choice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 22, 2013

hilton garden inn at las colinas was great they helped everyday with breakfest lunch and dinner they made sure we had everything we needed and more would highly recomend them to anyone we travel alot to dallas and ft worth area and have stayed lots of places and this hotel has been one of the best

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I was on a family trip and booked last minute at this property great hotel to stay enjoyed it was a short trip stay but was excellent

The staff was good checked out early would stay again if in area

Friendly staff I was welcomed and given the room I booked didn't have any spectacular experience as I was on a short trip

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Another great HGI! Well kept hotel & good food at breakfast. I stayed on the fifth floor, so it was quiet. My only complaint wast the hair dryer was not strong enough. I stayed with a friend on the last day & he said it was much better than his hotel (forget the name). Their weekend rate is about $50 cheaper than weekday (starts THursday night I think).

Room Tip: No issues, nice & quiet, at least on the fifth floor