“Wonderful staff except...”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas
Ranked #18 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Friendly people greets you when you check in. The room I was in on the 5th floor was very clean except I realized when I woke up late at night that the room smelled musty/moldy. It never disappeared...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Perfect I highly recommend this hotel for business travel. Its a great value and very nice facility...the lobby was gorgeous, the rooms were comfortable and clean, and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 14, 2013

During my stay on Friday 03/08 it would of been great to have my bedding made up correctly instead of having the blankets and comforter laying on the chair when I enter the room after breakfast with a guess. On saturday 03/09 after telling the front desk and witnessing them calling house cleaning to clean my room when I left to enjoy my vacation. When I return with a guess my bed wasn't made up no clean sheets, no fresh towel to shower, no coffee for the morning to brew, and when I contacted front desk that evening they brought up towels but no face towels. Sunday was my was my last night in the hotel and service was done correctly "Question" is there a reason me the customer has to inform the hotel of there service to really enjoy one and a half night out of 4 nights? I'm now back in california wondering is this the expectation of service if I was to choose to stay at one of the location in San Francisco Ca.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stay here frequently and each time I come here I am refreshed by friendly and professional staff and the comfortable rooms. I highly recommend this hotel for business travel. Its a great value and very nice facility

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed for 2 days at the HGI in Irving and it was a wonderful property! The location was convenient to both the office I was visiting, as well as a ton of shopping and restaurants. The lobby was gorgeous, the rooms were comfortable and clean, and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very nice rooms that look to have been renovated recently. Everything worked well and check-in check-out was smooth. For some reason my room smelled faintly like BO (and no it wasn't me). Wifi Internet was fast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Best hotel in Los Colinas. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Facilities are top notch. Rooms spacious and always clean. Breakfast with made to order eggs are always good. They treat all guests, regardless of Hilton Status, with the same high level of customer service. I can't stay here enought.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business