“Excellent Hotel, Excellent Value, Excellent Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas
Ranked #16 of 78 Hotels in Irving
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stay here frequently and each time I come here I am refreshed by friendly and professional staff and the comfortable rooms. I highly recommend this hotel for business travel. Its a great value and very nice facility

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed for 2 days at the HGI in Irving and it was a wonderful property! The location was convenient to both the office I was visiting, as well as a ton of shopping and restaurants. The lobby was gorgeous, the rooms were comfortable and clean, and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very nice rooms that look to have been renovated recently. Everything worked well and check-in check-out was smooth. For some reason my room smelled faintly like BO (and no it wasn't me). Wifi Internet was fast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Best hotel in Los Colinas. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Facilities are top notch. Rooms spacious and always clean. Breakfast with made to order eggs are always good. They treat all guests, regardless of Hilton Status, with the same high level of customer service. I can't stay here enought.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank WorfDog

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at this hotel last weekend of January while attending convention in Dallas. The hotel is located very close to both airports and 15 miles from convention center. I was greeted with big smile at the reception and offer to try their cookies. It was only chance I had in 2 days. Cookies go fast and I know why. The room was clean and large. Everything worked. AC worked too hard making too much noise, but mot enough to ask for another room. The breakfast was good and reasonable. There are plenty restaurants around with walking distance. Internet was working with acceptable speed. No noise from street. During summer try not to get room 107. Large condenser and few small one to close. If will be in Dallas again, would stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip in December 2012. Well maintained property with very friendly staff. They upgraded me and gave me a wonderful welcome package for my Hilton Diamond status. Large, comfortable room. The first room they gave me on top floor had a noisy heater, and they quickly moved me to another suite which was much quieter. I didn't have to go back down to front desk - just a quick call and it was all taken care of. Super breakfast with all the fixings and great service. Great location just S of DFW and near all the major highways.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service, great amenities and an overall nice experience. Manager had water and nice goodie bag waiting in the room with a hand written note. Large enough for business guests to stop by and nice outdoor seating area to enjoy.

• Stayed: January 2013