“Very nice rooms”

Ranked #17 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Pierport, MI
“Very nice rooms”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very nice rooms that look to have been renovated recently. Everything worked well and check-in check-out was smooth. For some reason my room smelled faintly like BO (and no it wasn't me). Wifi Internet was fast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Cleves
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Best hotel in Los Colinas. Staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Facilities are top notch. Rooms spacious and always clean. Breakfast with made to order eggs are always good. They treat all guests, regardless of Hilton Status, with the same high level of customer service. I can't stay here enought.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank WorfDog
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at this hotel last weekend of January while attending convention in Dallas. The hotel is located very close to both airports and 15 miles from convention center. I was greeted with big smile at the reception and offer to try their cookies. It was only chance I had in 2 days. Cookies go fast and I know why. The room was clean and large. Everything worked. AC worked too hard making too much noise, but mot enough to ask for another room. The breakfast was good and reasonable. There are plenty restaurants around with walking distance. Internet was working with acceptable speed. No noise from street. During summer try not to get room 107. Large condenser and few small one to close. If will be in Dallas again, would stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip in December 2012. Well maintained property with very friendly staff. They upgraded me and gave me a wonderful welcome package for my Hilton Diamond status. Large, comfortable room. The first room they gave me on top floor had a noisy heater, and they quickly moved me to another suite which was much quieter. I didn't have to go back down to front desk - just a quick call and it was all taken care of. Super breakfast with all the fixings and great service. Great location just S of DFW and near all the major highways.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service, great amenities and an overall nice experience. Manager had water and nice goodie bag waiting in the room with a hand written note. Large enough for business guests to stop by and nice outdoor seating area to enjoy.

• Stayed January 2013
Fort Smith
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Loved it! It is too bad that I was just passing through and couldn't stay longer. I just happened to mention to the girl at check-in that my child was not feeling well and she recommended local stores that I could get medicine and even local clinics if I needed. Even though I told her thank you, she just doesn't know how much I appreciated that. Awesome hotel and awesome staff!

Room Tip: If you are staying in Irving/Las Colinas area, this is a great place to stay!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very clean and the staff is extremely polite. I was impressed as soon as I walked into the hotel. Very easy access from DFW. Eating in is great for those of us stuck at the office late or not...the Chicken Cobb Salad is great (careful if you are avoiding bacon). Best hotel I've stayed at in a long time.

Room Tip: Cross the interstate and there is a nice long parkway to run along. You can take it down to Lake Ca...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
HYATT House Dallas/Las Colinas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
Home2 Suites by Hilton Irving / DFW Airport North

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!