“One of the best Hilton Garden Inns”

Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas
Ranked #17 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Chicago, Illinois
“One of the best Hilton Garden Inns”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service, great amenities and an overall nice experience. Manager had water and nice goodie bag waiting in the room with a hand written note. Large enough for business guests to stop by and nice outdoor seating area to enjoy.

• Stayed January 2013
Desiree L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas, responded to this review, August 25, 2016
Thank you for your review! I will share your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve our customer service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Fort Smith
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Loved it! It is too bad that I was just passing through and couldn't stay longer. I just happened to mention to the girl at check-in that my child was not feeling well and she recommended local stores that I could get medicine and even local clinics if I needed. Even though I told her thank you, she just doesn't know how much I appreciated that. Awesome hotel and awesome staff!

Room Tip: If you are staying in Irving/Las Colinas area, this is a great place to stay!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very clean and the staff is extremely polite. I was impressed as soon as I walked into the hotel. Very easy access from DFW. Eating in is great for those of us stuck at the office late or not...the Chicken Cobb Salad is great (careful if you are avoiding bacon). Best hotel I've stayed at in a long time.

Room Tip: Cross the interstate and there is a nice long parkway to run along. You can take it down to Lake Ca...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Winter Springs, Florida
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is a great place to stay in Irving. I have to travel here from time to time and always try to stay here. The rooms are spacious with plenty of room to relax. I travel with my company owned Blackberry, personal iPhone and iPod and my Garmin GPS. There are plenty of outlets to charge everything on the desk and night stands. Even though my room was near the elevators, there was no noise problem at any time during my 4 night stay.

The breakfast is unbelievable. The price is $5.95. Since I am a frequent visitor to this property, I ask them to comp my breakfast and they normally do. But, even if I have to pay, it is an incredible value. The eggs, bacon and sausage are all cooked perfectly. The coffee is always fresh and hot. They even have to go cups so you can take a cup of coffee with you.

Room Tip: I always ask for a King sized bed. These rooms seem to be a bit more spacious and the bed is always...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
nj
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great stay at Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas. The service was great, everyone I encountered went out of their way to make sure I was happy. The rooms were clean, the wifi worked great and the food was really good. Next trip to Dallas, I will be back for sure!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dallas
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We recently had a 2 day conference at the hotel. ALL of the hotel staff, especially LaMonica and Humberto were outstanding! Our attendance was not what we had originally hoped for, but the hotel was very accommodating to changes we requested. Love the great breakfast buffet. The location is good and has plenty of shopping and restaurants near by. This was the second time we have booked the conference with this hotel and will surely do it in the future when we are in the area!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times due to business in Dallas, this hotel is perfectly located for my office. The hotel it's self is very clean and staff are always very friendly and always happy to help. The rooms are of a great size, larger than your standard UK Hilton room.
The breakfasts are okay although i did sometime venture out to local restaurants for breakfast due to a limited choice at the hotel. The outdoor pool area is small but clean and perfect for what i wanted.
I would certainty stay here again due to the location.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irving
Hyatt Place Dallas/Las Colinas
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport
NYLO Irving / Las Colinas
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West
Hampton Inn Dallas - Irving - Las Colinas

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Las Colinas? Share your experiences!