“Great experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Tulsa, OK
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2009

I came into Las Colinas on business and was referred to the Comfort Suites by a coworker. The staff was very inviting upon my arrival. I found the room to be very spacious and clean. The internet speed was very fast and reliable. The breakfast was fresh every morning and I received a great deal of help and advice for directions and places to go during my leisure time during my stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially business travellers coming into the area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
houston, texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

Traveled to this hotel for a family reunion and can't say anything bad. From the cleanliness to the great hotel staff, I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel! The staff was very inviting and helpful. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The breakfast was great alone with the great location. I would highly recommend this hotel! Great location!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, OK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2009

My husband and myself have stayed at this hotel twice this year. Both times we were very impressed with the hotel. The hotel is very well maintained and the rooms are extremely clean and spacious. The breakfast was very good. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family who are traveling to dallas.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2009

Comfort Suites Las Colinas is located in one of the best areas around the Dallas metropolis. Its clean and quite atmosphere is not only worth the price but, the friendly staff is just an addition to their overall spectacular service. My husband and i had a great stay enjoying our fresh healthy breakfast every morning. Only a few minutes away from DFW airport and Dallas Lovefield makes this hotel one of the top choices in the area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
chicacalor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2009

I arrived coming from Oklahoma and had read several reviews stating the location was difficult to find. I contacted the hotel as soon as i exited the highway. I was given exact directions. I did not have any problems locating the hotel. The overnight staff was hilariously kind. The day staff was sweet. The hotel is extremely clean. In a quiet location. The breakfast was good the rooms clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2009

because it was clean, very well kept, and so close to good restaurants. But the reason we would definitely stay there again was the service we received. The staff, Lucy in particular, was helpful in giving directions, making phone calls for us, and only asked our name once. From then on we were called by name and given excellent service.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2008

Room size, decor and facilities were above average for this rate of hotel. No sign of any of the complaints I saw in earlier reviews. Breakfast was fine versus the free breakfasts in other chains. My only complaint is the location which is in the middle of a business area - offices all around and 15 to 20 minutes walk to the nearest restaurant - more if you want some choice. There is nothing to do in the hotel (swimming pool, bar, restaurant, etc) apart from the fitness room or laundry(!!) or the surrounding area (I like to take a walk to a local bar etc). Also be careful about the address as my taxi driver could not find it in his GPS. Also the "free limited shuttle" service was just that - limited. It didn't run after 8 in the evening when I arrived at the airport. If I was in this area and I had a car then I'd consider staying here again but probably not otherwise.

• Liked — great room
  • Disliked — location and surrounding facilities
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank dmjnr
Raj_Texas, Management at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this review, March 28, 2009
Thank you for the review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing accommodations that exceed our guest's expectations. Our shuttle is not 24 hours, so I always recommend checking with our guest services staff to make sure we can meet your needs. During the weekdays our shuttle does run later hours and we have many suggestions on great local bars to visit within 5 minutes. We definately hope to see you next time! Thanks again!