Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
All reviewslas colinastrue comfortfront deskdvd playerwelcome giftroom was cleanvery nice place to staynice breakfasthot breakfastbooked this hotelbed and pillowsstayed for one nightflight was cancelledyogurtwould stay here againroom numberbiscuits and gravy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

From my first day untill the ladt day i had an absulutley fantastic time at the hotel all the staff are so friendly and helpful you really couldnt ask for more, the rooms were phenomonal the beds were extremley comftable and the shower was lovley the lobby was always clean and the food was lovley, you always had a warm and welcoming vibe every time you enterd the hotel id definatley advice people to use this location and go back myself.

• Stayed: June 2012
Tracey L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for an awesome review! I can't tell you how much it means to know we had such a positive impact on you during your stay. And to recommend our hotel to others- that is a huge compliment! Please come and see us again soon. We'd love to see you! And again, thanks for the very kind words!!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

On a recent return trip we wanted to have dinner at a restaurant in Las Colinas. The Hotel was conveniently located very close to the restaurant and the highway. We decided to stay the night instead of returning home. The exterior is great and very appealing. It is in a very safe area as well. The experience of checking in was excellent. The staff are very friendly, helpful and make you feel at home. I'm very picky about what I sleep on and was assured I would be happy. Well, I was more than happy. It was extremely comfortable and I enjoyed a great night's sleep.

The room was exceptionally clean as was the bathroom.

It was also nice to have a complimentary breakfast that was better than most I have had.

Cheers to the Staff and the cleaning crew!!

BobT

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank btuma2000
Tracey L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Thanks for the wonderful review! It's nice to know that you took advantage of our fantastic location. We are definitely close to everything Las Colinas has to offer. Location is a plus, but I believe our service is what sells this hotel. It's so great to hear that we took care of you & your family......well- rested & well- fed, that's what we want for all of our guests. Hopefully, you'll come back to see us the next time you're in the area! Again, thank you.....

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I drove to this hotel with my friend LaShawn from Denver to this hotel. I had never been in Dallas before. It was a great atmosphere. They hotel staff made you feel really at home. We also met some really great people staying there also. The rooms were cleaned to perfection. The front desk staff is great, they greet you professional and pleasant with a smile. The van driver is a funny and great guy.Thanks to you all very much for such a wonderful hotel I will be back!!!! I hope you guys are not sold out when I come back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Tracey L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Las Colinas Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It means so much to all of us to know our guests feel welcome when they stay here. How fantastic that every department impressed you! We hope you come back to see us real soon. Thanks again....

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel when I drove into Dallas. It was a very clean and elegant looking hotel. The entire staff was pleasant especially Gail at the front desk. She definitely knows her job. The Van driver Ronald was also pleasant and helpedus with directions around the city. The housekeeping staff was great also. Anything we needed they got, and the kept the rooms looking fantastic. This hotel is 5 star material if you ask me. I recommend it to anyone traveling. Thanks to your entire staff for making this the best trip I ever had. My dad enjoyed it there also he said give your guys two thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. And thank you for recognizing the staff that made your stay memorable. We are very proud of the service we provide, and we would love the opportunity to give another great impression! Come see us again soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We were booked in to stay for 4 days but we ended up staying for 10 days recently.The Staff(Tracy,Gail & Ron to name a few)were vey helpful, friendly & courteous.The rooms clean & the general condition of the place very nice.I would give this a 5 star.Wound recommend to anyone traveling to Irving Texas & I would certainly stay there the next time I visit Irving Texas.

Room Tip: All rooms are large & clean with comfortable beds
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

We are so grateful that you chose to stay at our property, and to add another week to that stay.....awesome! Your comments are greatly appreciated. We work hard to provide our guests a memorable experience...thank you for the recognition. Please come back to see us as soon as possible!