“GOOD RATE IN NICE LOCATION” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.
Ranked #64 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Niles, Michigan
“GOOD RATE IN NICE LOCATION”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed only two days and the room was clean and furnished as advertised. We got a very good rate by using a blind bid on Priceline. The breakfast bar food selections were not very good. I don't drink coffee but my traveling companion said it was very good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Glen F
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt your stay with us was great. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Norman, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I travel weekly on business and was, by far, the worst hotel I have stayed in. When I arrived there was no one at the front desk. Someone yelled from another room, "Is someone out there? Do you need me?" When I answered yes, that I needed to check in, she grudgingly came up front to check me in. The bathroom had not been cleaned by maid service. There was long, black hair and lots of it in the tub and bits of soap/face scrub. There were no toiletries. The kitchen was missing the coffee items for the in-room coffee. I asked the front desk to have maid service come clean it, please. She said they were no longer there and she would have to come clean it, "Even though it is NOT my job." She repeatedly told me cleaning is not part of her job. There was NO coffee bar. There was only coffee during the breakfast hours of 6 to 9 am (which is a much shorter breakfast than their other properties feature). The pool was closed. It had not been cleaned and had a tarp over it even though it is spring in TX and was in the high 70s while I was there. I have stayed in another of the same chain's properties multiple times (Homestead Suites on Carnaby - also in Las Colinas). Trust me. Stay there instead.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I will be meeting with my team to address your concerns. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at dlc@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future
Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed Here for a week, For an official trip with family, Nice and cool surrounding, All the basic amenities provided, but its simple and not very fancy.Breakfast served . Affordable price ...Nice staff .....courteous ...had a nice time. there . few good hotels are at stone throwing distance ... overall nice experience

Room Tip: Nice for a business trip , Quiet rooms
1 Thank vibhu2212
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Paris Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

my wife and i enjoyed our stay at the hotel. everyone was so nice and courteous. we are looking forward to going there again. i highly recommend this hotel to anyone that want to have that home away from home feeling. its in a real nice safe location. its close by shopping centers,and shopping malls,restaurants,grocery stores,super walmart,movie theaters,and many other things you would like to do.

Room Tip: All of it is nice
1 Thank charles w
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able to accommplish our goal of providing a home away from home experience for our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels from this chain but this hotel is the best. The staff is always available to meet your every need. The location is off the main pathway so you don't have all the noise from the roads but minutes from anything you would need. The rooms are always clean and everything works. This is perfect for business or a family getaway at a great price, the manager at this location is awsome!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that your stay was so enjoyable. I also pleased to read your comments about the staff. They truly enjoy taking care of our guests and I pleased to see them recoginized. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had great time staying at Extended Stay Deluxe in Las Colinas. The service was wonderful and the staff was very nice. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, this will be the place. Very Reasonable!!! "Simply Put!"

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Malcolm - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

During our stay at Extendedstay Deluxe in Las Colinas, staff was sincere with greetings, issues and simply just lending an ear. The relationship which developed will leave a lasting impression on me. Thanks Extendedstay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Anthonee P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, August 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.