Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.
Ranked #57 of 77 Hotels in Irving
Paris Tx
“excellent”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

my wife and i enjoyed our stay at the hotel. everyone was so nice and courteous. we are looking forward to going there again. i highly recommend this hotel to anyone that want to have that home away from home feeling. its in a real nice safe location. its close by shopping centers,and shopping malls,restaurants,grocery stores,super walmart,movie theaters,and many other things you would like to do.

Room Tip: All of it is nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank charles w
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able to accommplish our goal of providing a home away from home experience for our guests. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have stayed at a lot of hotels from this chain but this hotel is the best. The staff is always available to meet your every need. The location is off the main pathway so you don't have all the noise from the roads but minutes from anything you would need. The rooms are always clean and everything works. This is perfect for business or a family getaway at a great price, the manager at this location is awsome!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
DFWCC, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that your stay was so enjoyable. I also pleased to read your comments about the staff. They truly enjoy taking care of our guests and I pleased to see them recoginized. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I had great time staying at Extended Stay Deluxe in Las Colinas. The service was wonderful and the staff was very nice. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, this will be the place. Very Reasonable!!! "Simply Put!"

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Malcolm - Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 4, 2012

During our stay at Extendedstay Deluxe in Las Colinas, staff was sincere with greetings, issues and simply just lending an ear. The relationship which developed will leave a lasting impression on me. Thanks Extendedstay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Anthonee P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, August 10, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.
Irving, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas five times in the last 2-3 years and have only two minor issues.
1. It's in the greater Dallas, TX area and there is NO ICE MACHINE!
2. They only serve coffee and continental breakfast Monday through Friday.
Really, those are the only complaints I could come up with and they are quite minor. The room is large, well equipped, very clean, and the furniture is comfortable.
The staff is without equal, easily on a par with the staff at any hotel at a much higher price. There is always a smile and a greeting, no matter how busy the front desk appears. Maintenance and Housekeeping are exremely efficient and professional. The management does a wonderful job of dealing with extremely varied customer needs and backgrounds.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every stay, the shortest was two months and the longest was six months, but the service and quality was the same on the last day as the first day and I would not hesitate to recommend Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas for anyone needing quality accomodations at a budget price. I have recommended to many friends and co-workers and don't know of anyone who hasn't been positively impressed.
Great Job Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!

Room Tip: Pay the small amount extra for the two queen bed deluxe. You could drive a golf cart around in this...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for your glowing remarks about our hotel. The staff and I are so happy to read that your stays with us over the past 2-3 years have been nothing less than perfect. It is so rewarding to know that we have met, and even exceeded your expectations.

It would be our pleasure to have you visit with us again in the near future or at any one of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.
Irving, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had lot's of issues with Extended Stay hotel in Dallas which I want to share few of them -

1. Experience 1 - I recieved the reservation confirmation through online, whereas they did not accepted it as a confirmation instead they said that they don't have rooms available and online reservations are not acceptable. I was on road because of this and they did not cared even I requested them several times.
2. Experience 2 - I had booked the room for two days whereas they made me to vacate within a day by telling that I have checked in the late night by just walking through and they have full reservations. The front desk people works on a shift basis and they just blamed on each other.
3. Experience 4 - WiFi connectivity is very poor and sometimes not at all connecting. We got fed up of complaining them about this and they were also least bothered about our complaints.
4. Experience 5 - The front desk people's response is very wage, they don't even care for customers. Many a times, they just fool around with us.

My above experiences are for different dates/trips and we are staying in this hotel though we have lot's of issues becuase we don't have any other option. They have a very good business because of cheaper rates and hence they are least bothered about customer satisfaction. The corporate offices are giving a good business to them even though their service is very poor and this have to be well thought else we all will suffer during the long run.

Room Tip: Hotel Candlewood suite is very good and they value for customer
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr., responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Creek Dr.. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

New Mexico
Reviewed May 11, 2012

For the money, we couldn't have asked for much more. It was clean and quiet, and the location was excellent. It's a small room, so I would not plan on much "deluxe" but it does the job. Having a kitchen was wonderful.

Room Tip: I am convinced that when you book a room at the newer extended stay deluxe, they just throw you in t...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple