“Nice Restaurant”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The pricing is not that expensive and the food is very good. Especially the dumplings. Also the utensils, serving tongs, and plates are very clean. Overall this restaurant is fabulous!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The BBQ here is well priced and very good. I think every cop in town was there when I arrived for lunch. I presumed it must be good. I was right. I had the typical BBQ combination plate that every Texas BBQ has to offer.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The name of this place can be a little confusing for visitors, it says "BBQ" wich make you think I'll be a TEXAS BBQ pit, but it's actually a Asian Buffet!! Very good, clean with several options including mongolian station and sushi.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

BBQ needs to be taken out of name, Chinese Buffet but didn't see any Chinese working all Mexican. It's more like a ChiMex buffet but chinese food. Different but OK. 1\2 price week so well worth the price.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We chose this place because my husband had eaten here regularly in the past and said it was good. It apparently isn't anymore. There was a wide selection of items on the buffet, but they all tasted as though the only seasoning used in them was black pepper, and lots of it. Buffet items that should have been warm were all room-temperature as though they had been sitting out a long time, and the egg rolls were soggy. The only way I can describe the chicken in the chicken dishes was hard and chewy. On the whole, the food was unpalatable. Service was terrible. We ended up sitting with empty glasses several times before we could flag someone down to refill them. This was substandard compared with other Chinese buffet restaurants in the area, and we won't be going back to this place.