“Very good BBQ”

Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Salt Lake City
“Very good BBQ”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

The BBQ here is well priced and very good. I think every cop in town was there when I arrived for lunch. I presumed it must be good. I was right. I had the typical BBQ combination plate that every Texas BBQ has to offer.

Visited April 2014

Miami Beach, Florida
“Clean, several options.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The name of this place can be a little confusing for visitors, it says "BBQ" wich make you think I'll be a TEXAS BBQ pit, but it's actually a Asian Buffet!! Very good, clean with several options including mongolian station and sushi.

Visited October 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fair but name doesn't fit”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

BBQ needs to be taken out of name, Chinese Buffet but didn't see any Chinese working all Mexican. It's more like a ChiMex buffet but chinese food. Different but OK. 1\2 price week so well worth the price.

Visited October 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Everything Tasted Like Black Pepper”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We chose this place because my husband had eaten here regularly in the past and said it was good. It apparently isn't anymore. There was a wide selection of items on the buffet, but they all tasted as though the only seasoning used in them was black pepper, and lots of it. Buffet items that should have been warm were all room-temperature as though they had been sitting out a long time, and the egg rolls were soggy. The only way I can describe the chicken in the chicken dishes was hard and chewy. On the whole, the food was unpalatable. Service was terrible. We ended up sitting with empty glasses several times before we could flag someone down to refill them. This was substandard compared with other Chinese buffet restaurants in the area, and we won't be going back to this place.

• Visited August 2012
Lewisville, Texas
“Very good Chinese food buffet with average presentation and decor.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife and I tried this Chinese buffet on a Sunday evening based on the three previous TA reviews. The decor was average in appearance with a large number of tables and booths, nicely spaced apart.

Our server was very attentive, much more so than at other Chinese buffets. We were also impressed that my wife's glass of wine was only $3.50.

We were at first put off by the appearance of some of the buffet items, as they appeared to have been sitting out for a while. However, the quality and taste of all the items we tried was very good.

All in all it was a decent experience. For us, it wasn't good enough that we would return before crying other options in the DFW area.