“A consistently good choice”

Pasand Indian Cuisine
Ranked #226 of 596 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I eat at Pasand regularly with work colleagues, several of whom are Indian. We all love the lunch buffet. The food is consistently excellent, and the nan bread is unsurpassed, served fresh and warm from the oven. I've been eating here for a few years consistently, and I always welcome the opportunity to dine here.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

this is best place to south and north indian food. I have been going to this restaurent for 10 years. Quality maintained and good looking restaurent to visit. This restaurent has lunch buffet which i really like to go and recommend for anybody.

Reviewed July 15, 2010

After reading recent terrible reviews of Pasand, I ate their buffet yesterday to see if there things had changed for the worse. I didn't see flies, dirty conditions, and old food. Instead, the food was delicious, service good not fawning just real, and the restaurant just fine.
I'm an indian food fan and Pasand continues to be one of my favorite throughout the many states I visit and was a resident.

Reviewed July 13, 2010

Worms in drinking water, flies buzzing around, spoilt food being served for dinner from the a-la-carte menu, a management which is sitting on laurels over the past years of a well-established restaurant (when there were lesser number of Indian restaurants in the DFW area). You can take your family and kids here, but eat at your own health risk. Quality of the food at Pasand in Irving has deteriorated significantly over the years. I was here with my wife and we were served spoilt Aloo Poori - potatoes were spoilt. We asked for a replacement and got it. Then we dealt with the flies buzzing around. Straw that broke the camel's back was the worm floating around in the drinking water they served. When I brought these to the manager's attention as serious health risks and a concern, he gave me a half-hearted apology while organizing his receipts for the day and not even having the decency to look me in the eye. I have eaten in DFW Indian restaurants for the past 10+ years, including at Pasand before. I was shocked not just by these health risks, but also the indifference shown by the manager, when I raised these as concerns. There used to be a time when this restaurant was good - very sad. Will never recommend this restaurant to anyone again.

1  Thank dfw75205
Reviewed June 2, 2009

this restaurant is utterly nasty...it is very disgusting... roaches along with rat poop is served with food and the service is terrible. i also found hair in my chicken tikka masala. not to forget to mention that the food is cold and looks like leftovers from the previous days in not weeks. DO NOT GO TO THIS RESTAURANT, I AM WARNING YOU!!!

2  Thank doitbig