“Yumminess”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

House special meat is really good ! I had seconds on that .I didn't like the chicken but I personally don't like dark meat chicken . Hubby said the chicken was good. The grilled pineapple was to die for. Yummy . Staff friendly and attentive without hovering.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We tried Villa's on the recommendation of the owners of Jefferson Street Bed and Breakfast. We are very glad we did. It was our first Brazilian restaurant experience and couldn't have been better. Next time, I will know to skip the salad so I have more stomach room for the meat. I could rave about the meat, but I see many reviewers already have. The sides were good as well, the black beans in particular. I tried just a small serving of polenta, and would have gone back for more if I wasn't already so full I was hurting. I couldn't even try the dessert flan (will do that first if I get the opportunity to return), but it looked creamy and delicious. The cinnamon sugar covered banana and the grilled pineapple were so good. Service was very attentive. We were there just after 5 so there weren't many diners, but they were beginning to fill up when we left.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We took advantage of a travel zoo special and tried out Villa's after reading all the great reviews. Boy, are we glad we did! For the money we spent, it couldn't be beat. They are laid back. So don't get in a hurry. That was allright with us and everyone else. I didn't waste stomach room on salad, so cant say anything about that. The sides and the dessert were great. They bring a paper button for each person with a green and a red side. As long as you have your green side up, they will just keep coming around bringing more and more meat. We must have had 8 different kinds of meat. All first class, full of flavor, and cooked perfect. They bring all the bread you want. These were awesome also. They had cheese inside them. They also bring fried banana's and grilled pineapple. If anyone leaves here hungry, you have a real problem. We would turn our button over on the red side and rest and talk for a little while. Then turn it back over and dig back in! All the servers and staff people were very fun, nice, and helpful. Great Job Villa's

2  Thank Mur018
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had first heard about Villas Grill through Travel Zoo, they are selling 2 for $29 regular $60, there were good reviews for this restaurant so I bought a voucher, and called Villas Grill to make a reservation for 5pm.
Villas Grill got around to open their doors 7 min. later, then proceeded to sit everyone that was in line outside if they had made a reservation or not, until the entire dining room was full. What the pointe of the reservation is unknown. We just sat at our table watching the frenzy at the small salad bar and hot food line. When we went through the hot food line the choice foods were picked over without anyone refilling. Then the meat servers started though the dining room we were given a small bite of meat on our empty plates, still waiting for any kind of attention at our table. At this point my husband and had enough of this terrible place, masking as a real restaurant. We handed in our unused voucher and fled to Perry's Steak House.

6  Thank Teresa O
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Just amazing food and in a nice casual atmosphere that kids can actually enjoy versus the formal Brazilian steakhouses and for half the price. A great experience and well worth the drive from Grapevine. We will definitely return again.

Been to Villa's Grill? Share your experiences!