“Stay away- particularly if you are traveling with a family.”
Review of Studio 6 Ingleside

Studio 6 Ingleside
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ingleside
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Found a good deal online for this property and, since it was a mini-suite type setup I figured it should be fine. I was wrong. Soon as my wife and I drove up, I saw lots of guys just loitering outside in the parking lot around their big trucks. I checked in and the front desk staff was very courteous and friendly however that's the only good thing I can say about this property. We were given a room toward the back entrance of the hotel and we passed a lot of shady looking guys in the hallway. The room was ok but my wife attempted to lock the door but the deadbolt didn't lock. I opened the door to examine it and the plate around the lock was wrong size. I told front desk again and the clerk was like "sorry we can't do anything to fix it". My wife was already feeling nervous with the shady guys everywhere so we were both shocked when we went outside to get our things from the car and found two of these men arguing, cursing, and fighting in the parking lot!! All I heard was tons of loud cussing and fighting so I went right back to the front desk. The clerk was finally honest and said that this hotel is "99% workers" from the nearby refineries and petroleum plants staying there and "what do I expect from them they're nothing but roughnecks anyways". I said we were checking out because we weren't going to deal with that drama. Fortunately she refunded my payment and we grabbed our things and left. So I would NOT recommend staying here unless you are a single guy!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank LY1019
There are newer reviews for Studio 6 Ingleside

Reviewed June 15, 2012

i read other reviews complaining, but the whole city is a harsh environment, so... this is one of the best options to stay at low price.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Bruno T
Reviewed June 20, 2011

The place was dirty, service was not very friendly. We killed 2 scorpions in our room.

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank Rhonda26000
Reviewed July 18, 2010

Inexpensive, kltchen outfitted for extended stay, spacious suite, comfortable bed. But if a moldy smell bothers you, keep searching. We found this problem in many motels along Texas coast. Lobby smells fine, but check the room.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lily096
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ingleside
Sleep Inn & Suites
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 5 in Ingleside
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass

Been to Studio 6 Ingleside? Share your experiences!