“nice hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ingleside
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Even though it is an older hotel, it is very clean. We were fortunate enough to get a room on the first floor as there is no elevator. Cindy at check in was super nice! We had no complaints and would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank oneyearride
Kiran G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Oneyearride,

Reviewed January 10, 2014

A very nice hotel. Excellent staff, spacious clean lobby. Upon arrival, I was greeted warmly, urged to report any problems (there were none) and urged to join them for breakfast the following morning. My room was wonderful with a comfortable large king, more outlets than I could ever use including one on a counter perfect for charging electronics. The bathroom was very clean and the pillows! I loved both the firm and soft ones; not once did I wake up and have to replump them. The breakfast was good with eggs, sausage, and an array of pastries, yogurt and fruit. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: They have nonsmoking rooms available.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Lauri P
Kiran G, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Lauri P,

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Very nice hotel with a very professional, friendly and helpful staff. Nice, very clean rooms. Rate is higher than the average rate for Comfort Inn's, but is worth every penny. Very convenient located, all Corpus Christie attractions can be reached easily.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Friendly staff, Flexible. Clean rooms. They have a guest laundry room which I needed. The staff acted as they were glad you came. The usual breakfast, Hot, convenient and starts at 5am! Perfect for me to rush out to work.
Also staff was glad to answer questions about the area, etc.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank kurt k
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our family has stayed at this hotel for a total of 5 times in the last 7 years. Every time, the experience is the same. Clean rooms, friendly staff, awesome Texas shaped waffles. My son loves the pool outside and my husband and I love the hot tub. It is also a great price.

Room Tip: no elevator, so if you have trouble with stairs make sure you book a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank HeidiJ272
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The manager was super, he went above and beyond to help us with questions. We stayed during the week and was treated to an evening with drinks, chips and salsa, compliments of the hotel. The continental breakfast was great, all we needed to get the day started. All the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The pool was cool but we used the hot tub and the jets were positioned to hit all the sore spots. We would give it a rating of 10+!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tom H
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I thought the rooms were very clean, staff was very friendly, met all of our needs, and courteous. I would definitely stay here again. I would recommend our friends to stay there. All areas of the hotel were nice.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Prhillard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ingleside
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris
#5 of 5 in Ingleside
Studio 6 Ingleside
Studio 6 Ingleside
#4 of 5 in Ingleside

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!